Best mom for Selki and Velour?

Ngtunganh

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Effie or Charlotte make good Velouria mothers.

From my experience, Setsuna makes for a sweet Selkie and no one else really wants her badly as a mother.

I myself married Effie!Velouria for a Kana with a beastly strength modifier. She's a Berserker.

http://prntscr.com/ae6y1r

1st Skill will eventually become Warp~

Edited by ShadowStar77

I don't really know the best for Selkie :/

(Although I am pairing Nishiki with Rinka because I like the pairing, plus Rinka can pass down counter from being an Oni Chieftain.)

Effie is a good mom for Velouria! (Velouria will be strong as hell!)

Edited by Jin

I've heard that Camilla, Charlotte, and Effie are the best mothers for Velouria since all three help with her speed and give her more strength.

For Selkie, I think I heard that Setsuna, Azura, and Hinoka are her best mothers but I'm not to sure on that. Although I have heard that Charlotte is one of the best mothers in the game so I think she would be a good mother for Selkie as well.

I've heard that Camilla, Charlotte, and Effie are the best mothers for Velouria since all three help with her speed and give her more strength.

For Selkie, I think I heard that Setsuna, Azura, and Hinoka are her best mothers but I'm not to sure on that. Although I have heard that Charlotte is one of the best mothers in the game so I think she would be a good mother for Selkie as well.

Yeah seems pretty accurate. Selkie likes being a dodge-tank (albeit an unreliable tactic in Fates) but she enjoys doubling and Beastbane has great utility.

Btw I just wander why lot people marriage Velour?

Because to collect all the children you have to marry either one of the "neutral" characters or a second gen child. Kana has pretty meh stats, having bad physical bases on a physically bent class and slightly better physical growths than mag growths, Velour gives her a whopping +7 strength modifier which makes her more of a usable unit, also Wolfssenger is a fairly unique class to gain access to.

(And I like Effie!Velour because Charlotte deserves Xander.)

Edited by Ginkgo

Because to collect all the children you have to marry either one of the "neutral" characters or a second gen child. Kana has pretty meh stats, having bad physical bases on a physically bent class and slightly better physical growths than mag growths, Velour gives her a whopping +7 strength modifier which makes her more of a usable unit, also Wolfssenger is a fairly unique class to gain access to.

(And I like Effie!Velour because Charlotte deserves Xander.)

But I choose +mag so I don't think I can go Physic Kanna Edited by Ngtunganh

I mean so far.

You said you've chosen Hana for Asugi. How about the other mother's you've mentioned on your top post?

Oh here:

-Caeldori/Selena

-Asugi/Hana

-Rhajat/Felicia

-Midori/Mozu

-Kiragi/Oboro

I don't think it important so I don't metion it

Edited by Ngtunganh

My calculations are still incomplete

However, Setsuna consistently appears to be the best mom for Selkie.

For Velouria, Effie and Charlotte appears to be great mothers for her. However, Effie is also a good mom to multiple possible children and Charlotte is a great candidate for Siegbert.

I'd personally say that the princesses are he best picks (Hinoka for Kaden and Camilla for Keaton). Not only are the daughters absolutely pretty (I'm not even joking), but they complement the kids' stats pretty nicely. I'm really fond of Camilla!Velouria in particular.