Troubles with Revelations

Lance Masayoshi

Hi Forum Goers of the Fates Board

I need help with revelations, or just Fates in general

Is there a way to grind supports and levels in the game? I'm currently at Chapter 18, so I need some advice. Any would be appreciated.

Challenges on Revelations and Hoshido can be used for grinding levels and you can pay some gold for the scounting feature to find more of them. On Conquest you gotta use the dlc if you wanna grind. Supports can be grinded on any and all challenges, dlc, and My Castle battles.

Edited by Kanethedragon

You can either grind supports in skirmishes like in Sacred Stones and Awakening, or you could just fight people in My Castle; I belive that gives experience on that route, and that it should be blocked only in Conquest.

I know how Challenges work, but I was wondering if there were other ways. You guys don't disappoint.

Challenges on Revelations and Hoshido can be used for grinding levels and you can pay some gold for the scounting feature to find more of them. On Conquest you gotta use the dlc if you wanna grind. Supports can be grinded on any and all challenges, dlc, and My Castle battles.

Okay, thanks.

I know how Challenges work, but I was wondering if there were other ways. You guys don't disappoint.Okay, thanks.

Np, I know that the challenges start netting little to no exp later on, for that you want to be finding a place that procs a challenge that's around the levels of your group if not higher than it.

A note: At least in my playthrough of Birthright, I've found that the challenges, whether scouted or made available innately between chapters, will be much better for speed-supporting between characters than farming XP and gaining levels. For the latter, the game's missions and the Boo Camp DLC are the best way to go. The former is a safer way to level up Mozu, though, especially when leveling her up to at least level 10.

I WILL HAVE MY DAY IN THE FEM!DONNEL SUN, CONQUEST! DO YOU HEAR ME?! YOU HAVE NOT CONQUERED ME AND FEM!DONNEL!!!

Np, I know that the challenges start netting little to no exp later on, for that you want to be finding a place that procs a challenge that's around the levels of your group if not higher than it.

Yeah that's what I've been doing, I've been replaying the past three maps.