Pairings Help? (Revelation)

Roflolxp54

As there can be as many as 21 children characters recruitable in Revelation Emblem, planning pairings for all of them just feels a lot more tricky when compared to Awakening even though skill inheritance isn't as important anymore thanks to skill buying being a thing as well as Powersaves cheats.

This is for a future run of Revelation Emblem and focuses mainly on mods; some children characters are done with favoritism in mind. Grinding and skill buying are allowed. Note that final classes are simply the classes that I plan on having the units spend most of their time in.

[spoiler=Child character: Final class : Stat mods]

Kaze!:Shigure: Falcon Knight: -1 Str, +1 Mag, +4 Skl, +7 Spd, -1 Lck, -3 Def, +2 Res

Azura!Midori: Great Merchant: -1 Str, +1 Mag, +4 Skl, +7 Spd, -1 Lck, -3 Def, +2 Res

Hinoka!Sophie: Paladin: +3 Str, +0 Mag, +2 Skl, +2 Spd, +0 Lck, +0 Def, +2 Res

Orochi!Dwyer: Butler: +3 Str, +2 Mag, +5 Skl, -1 Spd, -1 Lck, -1 Def, +1 Res

Rinkah!Shiro: Spear Master: +1 Str, +1 Mag, +1 Skl, +3 Spd, +2 Lck, +1 Def, -1 Res

Oboro!Kiragi: Sniper: +3 Str, +0 Mag, +5 Skl, +0 Spd, +1 Lck, +2 Def, -2 Res

Kagero!Asugi: Master Ninja: +5 Str, +1 Mag, +3 Skl, -2 Spd, +1 Lck, +1 Def, +0 Res

Peri!Selkie: Nine-Tails: +3 Str, +1 Mag, -3 Skl, +4 Spd, +2 Lck, -3 Def, +5 Res

Felicia!Hisame: Swordmaster: +0 Str, +3 Mag, +0 Skl, +0 Spd, +1 Lck, +2 Def, +2 Res

Mozu!Mitama: Priestess: +3 Str, -2 Mag, +2 Skl, +3 Spd, +2 Lck, +2 Def, -1 Res

Selena!Caeldori: Falcon Knight: -1 Str, +1 Mag, +2 Skl, +1 Spd, +0 Lck, +5 Def, +0 Res

Nyx!Rhajat: Onmyoji: +1 Str, +5 Mag, -2 Skl, +5 Spd, +1 Lck, -2 Def, +1 Res

Sakura!Forrest: Strategist: -1 Str, +5 Mag, +0 Skl, +1 Spd, +0 Lck, -2 Def, +4 Res

Effie!Siegbert: Paladin: +6 Str, +0 Mag, -1 Skl, +1 Spd, +3 Lck, +1 Def, -2 Res

Beruka!Ignatius: General: +0 Str, +1 Mag, +3 Skl, -4 Spd, +1 Lck, +6 Def, +1 Res

Charlotte!Velouria: Wolfssegner: +7 Str, +1 Mag, -1 Skl, +2 Spd, +1 Lck, +1 Def, -2 Res

Setsuna!Percy: Wyvern Lord: +2 Str, +1 Mag, +5 Skl, +4 Spd, -3 Lck, +1 Def, -1 Res

Elise!Ophelia: Sorcerer: +0 Str, +5 Mag, +0 Skl, +1 Spd, +3 Lck, -2 Def, +1 Res

Hana!Soleil: Hero: +3 Str, +1 Mag, +4 Skl, +2 Spd, +1 Lck, -3 Def, +1 Res

Camilla!Nina: Adventurer: +0 Str, +0 Mag, +1 Skl, +5 Spd, -1 Lck, +2 Def, +2 Res

Azura!Midori!Kana: Nohr Noble?

+Spd/-Lck: -2 Str, +0 Mag, +6 Skl, +11 Spd, -2 Lck, -3 Def, +2 Res

+Spd/-Def: -1 Str, +1 Mag, +6 Skl, +11 Spd, +0 Lck, -6 Def, +1 Res

Let me know if there are better pairings around for a child character in terms of mods!

Edited by Roflolxp54

Here's the ones that left me scratching my head:

Asugi - I honestly don't know how well a Master Ninja with -2 Speed will serve you.

Hisame - Were you planning to run a Levin Sword build?

Mitama - Should almost always be a physical unit, due to her dad's mods - mixed doesn't do her justice IMO.

Nina - With those mods, along with Bowbreaker, she might be able to pull off Malig Knight.

Asugi - I honestly don't know how well a Master Ninja with -2 Speed will serve you.

Mitama - Should almost always be a physical unit, due to her dad's mods - mixed doesn't do her justice IMO.

Nina - With those mods, along with Bowbreaker, she might be able to pull off Malig Knight.

Which mothers should be swapped around? Part of the trouble I have is that there aren't enough mothers (too many magic girls) that suit physical-oriented children characters when so few of the children characters' fathers have leanings towards magic.

For instance, should I swap replace Kagero with Felicia for Asugi and give Kagero to Hisame?

if you want the fastest non-kana unit, you could try Setsuna!Selkie.

Maybe swap Setsuna and Peri; just a thought.

Edited by Jakkun

Asugi is the best child to have his Speed screwed over due to being able to A+ Ignatius for Wary Fighter. Even without Wary Fighter, he does rather poorly in Master Ninja and could be kept in the mid-back lines to blow-up stray enemies with Magic when his healing isn't needed.

Anyways, I'd switch Kagero and Orochi around. Asugi makes a great Onmyoji and give Dwyer something Physical. As mentioned above, try to get the Physicals and Magicals together. Saizo is special due to mixed mods.

Edited by ShadowStar77

Both Saizo and Kaden can pull off magical kids. Sooo. . .I'd swap Felicia and Peri, so that Hisame's mods make a bit more sense for a physical unit, and Selkie can be some sort of mage.

Both Saizo and Kaden can pull off magical kids. Sooo. . .I'd swap Felicia and Peri, so that Hisame's mods make a bit more sense for a physical unit, and Selkie can be some sort of mage.

Oh that gave me an idea!

Felicia!Nina

Camilla!Percy

Setsuna!Selkie

Peri!Hisame

Make Nina a Witch in the future. For the time being, she can go Sorcerer or Adventurer w/ Shining Bow.