Cipher Series 6 - Info, News, Leaks, & Discussion: Sep 29: Happy release day! Good luck with your pulls everyone!

Kirie

I predicted Mahnya, due to story reasons.

anyways, I've scanned in all the FE stuff form both mags. here are the image links:

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anybody of us expected Mahnya in the first place, and we got an unpromoted Yuuno in the last set.

I'm just preparing to be surprised (although now thinking about it Mahnya's numbers were never confirmed and she should be in that 43-46 range).

Mahnya is a plot important NPC, and Juno is a playable character. Pamela and Deet'var are generic bosses like Dimaggio or Clement. I wouldn't be upset if they started issuing cards for minor bosses, but it seems like a huge stretch to think that we'll see cards for them out of the blue.

Mahnya is a plot important NPC, and Juno is a playable character. Pamela and Deet'var are generic bosses like Dimaggio or Clement. I wouldn't be upset if they started issuing cards for minor bosses, but it seems like a huge stretch to think that we'll see cards for them out of the blue.

Looks like Ema got the flyer spots so its a moot point.

CtHYF6IVUAAQzsE.jpg

All royals get signed cards.

Sigurds gets a SR+ (not signed obviously) and a joined art with Deirdre SR+.

Edited by Draxal

Woah, Emma got Yellow? I was so sure it was gonna be Lando because Horse Emblem. I guess Malig Knight Emma will have to wait another day. It is good that they're giving the mascots new unpromoted cards too, I reckon. They could only go on so long with having only one unpromoted card, with so many promoted cards in different colours.

So with today, Beowulf is now the only Gen 1 character without an announced card.

I really like the young Garon, I love those expanding lore cards.

Beowulf got a level 2 card, Kirie is missing some stuff (that she's fixing up with the timeshift).

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CtHk0GIUEAESnMx.jpg:large

Anyway, this is the first normal set (I consider set 3 an oddity with 3 colors). That have the SRs split 4 and 2, instead of 3 and 3.

Edited by Draxal

Yeah, Beowolf was one of the ones I missed. They were showing things too fast! :< I think Kizuna has shots of the ones I missed for the most part, though. I'll be grabbing further images when I can.

Only thing Kizuna was missing was the first commercial when the stream started, they have an overlay of the cards like

CtHYF6IVUAAQzsE.jpg

It was a different one compared to the one I just posted (which was the transition between the main stage and hte pack opening area).

Edited by Draxal

I understand that, but it's difficult for them now to go back and issue cards for characters like Reptor or Byron. They're important, but I don't think they're popular enough to sell people on another wave of Gen 1.

Beowulf got a level 2 card, Kirie is missing some stuff (that she's fixing up with the timeshift).

It's only a 50? Whaaaa--

Man, where's my 70-attack 2-cost Beowulf with "this card can only be deployed when you have four face-down bonds"?

Is Lex going to be an starter deck only card, or will he get a card on the boosters?

We know that he has a card that's ST exclusive, which was the one shown in the stream, but I don't know if he also has booster cards or not. You'd probably have to look at the numbers to see if there's space for him or not.

Oh man it's this week already, it is happening. I swear if I get 4 black SRs I am going to kidnap someone's wife and have her birth Lopt or something. Has anyone here ever gotten repeated SRs in a single booster box, or something? Bonus points if it's the dud SR no one wants.

Has anyone here ever gotten repeated SRs in a single booster box, or something? Bonus points if it's the dud SR no one wants.

I'm not completely positive (haven't opened enough boxes to know for sure), but I think the only way you can get two of the same SR in one box is if one of them is an SR+ and one is a regular SR.

I'm not completely positive (haven't opened enough boxes to know for sure), but I think the only way you can get two of the same SR in one box is if one of them is an SR+ and one is a regular SR.

Oh, so they're spaced so that you can't get repeated SRs? Rs must be the same way, are they not? AHHH, so the reason I got two Pallas in Set 1 and two Nephenees in set 3 was because one was the R+? Hey that's good to know. This means than between two box sets you'll most likely get all Ns, all HNs and all Rs.

I've pulled double character Rs in boxes where one of them was an R and one an R+, yes. Happened to me in S3 and S4 (Jill and Kiria). I just can't recall if my regular Elise SR and Elise SR+ were in the same box or not (I know my Narcian SR+ wasn't a double because I didn't pull a regular Narcian and those are the only 2 SR+ cards I've pulled on my own).

You're likely to get all N/HN/R cards in 2 or more boxes, yes, though it's far from guaranteed. For example, in 3 boxes of S4 I only pulled 1 HN Tiki (the regular one, that is, not the secret HNX Tiki; I actually pulled MORE of those!) and I missed out on pulling R Gaius, too. In S5, I never pulled an R Lance (also 3 boxes). Thankfully, the N/HN pack ratio change they made starting with S5 should make pulling all HNs easier now (used to be 7/2 and now it's 6/3 or something like that, one more HN and one less N per pack).

Edited by Kirie