Cipher Series 6 - Info, News, Leaks, & Discussion: Sep 29: Happy release day! Good luck with your pulls everyone!

Kirie

Heh, that new Charlotte card is great. Kinda makes me wonder if the actual Bride class will show up in the blue cards at some point.

Somehow I don't see them giving Bride, or DLC classes in general, to anyone but the Cipher originals, if ever, because I find it hard to see them giving anyone the Bride treatment otherwise (except maybe Lucina). I could see Emma, Yuzu, or Shade getting a Bride class in Series 8,

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew we'd get an SR Deirdre, I just didn't know it'd look so pretty (and have the Book of Naga skill)! Speaking of, I was kinda hoping all of Genealogy's SR's to have Holy Weapons, but Ayra and somehow Quan break that possibility. What a shame :/

The promos look pretty good overall too. I'm quite surprised to see Arden getting a promo, let alone one where he looks super cool.

I knew we'd get an SR Deirdre, I just didn't know it'd look so pretty (and have the Book of Naga skill)! Speaking of, I was kinda hoping all of Genealogy's SR's to have Holy Weapons, but Ayra and somehow Quan break that possibility. What a shame :/

The promos look pretty good overall too. I'm quite surprised to see Arden getting a promo, let alone one where he looks super cool.

Quan does get the Gae Bolg. For like 5 turns or so, but he does, nonetheless.

Ah, I meant as a skill in cipher. It looks like his ST card gets the skill, but not his SR.

I think the second skill of Quan SR actually does sort of make use of Gáe Bolg as a skill, as its name references a spear that opposes Thracia, which would logically be Gáe Bolg (especially considering that Gáe Bolg itself is already seen in that same illustration and the skill has an appropriate effect). Similarly, Deirdre SR looks like it makes use of the Book of Naga, but the skill that seems to involve it isn't explicitly named after the tome itself like other regalia skills. Her and Quan might get more prominent uses of their holy weapons in their ST cards though, I agree on that possibility.

I find Sigurd to be a little odd actually, as he doesn't appear to have any skill that references Tyrfing despite its appearance in his ST card illustration. It looks to be unaccounted for right now, although maybe they're saving it for whatever his 5/4 card may be (or failing that, Seliph).

Hey, Sigurd's Silver Sword is very legendary in it's own right, given how the amount of kills a weapon has increases critical hit chances. It's not hard to get it over 100 kills across two generations.

"And this right here my, guests, is my family's Silver Sword given to me by my Father. It is said to have over 300 confirmed kills, for it was a Solo-Sigurd run."

Edited by SalShich10N

Well, looks like the Nohr side of the 8 card spread is complete.

[spoiler=Nohrian Siblings]keZhsYL.png

Elise definitely looks the most out of place, both in terms of art style, and the fact that she's a Maid instead of a Strategist. Aside from that, it looks really good.

I wonder if Sylvia or Leen/Laylea will get cards, since as of right now Olivia is still the only Dancer to have a card (unless Azura counts). You'd think Sylvia would get one since she was one of the seven characters in the Exceed a Generation line of trading figures.

Sylvia was listed in the Genealogy starter deck, and Feena, Reyson and Leanne all have cards. The only dancer types which are MIA so far are Lalum, Elphin, and Rafiel.

Oh, right. Forgot about Feena (still need to beat Book 2 of FE3) and I didn't pay too close attention to the Tellius decks. Has the art for Sylvia been revealed yet or was she only listed by name?

Edited by The Geek

While I like the art for Camilla a lot (which is saying a lot since I usually am not a fan of their work, outside of SR Minerva and Mia's second SR), I really don't like how the mural art clashes with each other either. That and Maid Elise, but oh well. Individually, I think they all look great at least!

Elise is a Maid because it's really cute, that's about all I can figure.

I love all of these cards individually, but I agree that as a panorama is kind of looks weird with the clashing styles. I probably won't actually worry about displaying these cards together (though I think I will for Xander/Ryoma since those SRs do look very nice together). I kind of can't help but feel that the idea of putting all the cards together in one art like this was kind of a last-minute decision.

The only one that is incredibly clashy is Elise, Leo/Camilla/Xander work much better than I thought they would. Camilla and Leo particularly segue together well.

Elise is a maid, because she's the only one that isn't a prepromote imho (well Xander isn't a paladin either).

Edited by Draxal

Elise is a maid, because she's the only one that isn't a prepromote imho (well Xander isn't a paladin either).

This is what I figure as well.

Even she isn't bad, but I agree with the sentiment that these cards will be just as good if not better displayed apart.

Though to be honest I don't really feel Camilla herself.

That zombie dragon is the real highlight. What a sexy mofo.

I like that actually... It's cool to see a Camilla picture where the focus aren't her... "assets".