Cipher Series 6 - Info, News, Leaks, & Discussion: Sep 29: Happy release day! Good luck with your pulls everyone!

Kirie

Its all good, I'm way too vested in the card numbers myself.

I'm hoping for Eldigan SR personally now.

Ferry/Fury/Erin is in the Wiki and on the first page listed in Kawade's Deck. Mind you this might be a starter exclusive card so she still might get a SR.

232px-Erin3.jpg

Lewyn has a HN level 1 at 035.

Sigurd's card is 99% likely to be 002 as it matches Xander's 052, and they were both boxtoppers.

I think C(Quan), and Eldigan are very likely to get starter exclusive cards (that one art for Quan hasn't been used for a card yet but there's no room for him).

Edited by Draxal

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't see that one. I also didn't see the Levin card 35. I'll update my list above with that info. Thanks for pointing that out. so easy to miss cards with so many pictures (which is a good thing I think)

Edited by Aquantis

between 14 and 24, we need to fit in Ardan, Alec, Noish, Azel, Lex, Midyle, Eden/Adean and Dew/Deu. Given that you can get Dew/Deu, Eden/Adean after Ayra, they could be right after her (since you have to get Lachesis, Jamuka, Holyn and maybe Sylvia in there too before Levin at 35). Then before Claude at 42, you need Beowulf, Fury and Tiltyu (possibly Sylvia if She's right after Levin). After Claude (42) you need Bridget, Mahnya and Alvis before 49.

Diadora is either 4-5 or at the end near Alvis. If Bridget, Mahnya and Alvis each get 2 cards, then Diadora is 4-5.

If I messed up the order of when you get people, let me know. I'm doing all this from memory at work (which I should get back to doing).

they could skip characters (like Beowulf and Holyn), I hope they don't, but they could.

Also, Mahnya could be anywhere, but most likely there because of how late in the first half you see her.

oh and we know we have Sigurd and Ayra promo cards so far.

Edited by Aquantis

I totally see Dew and Arden only getting a single card.

My suspicion is that Diadora will be close to Sigurd in the numbers of the Structure Deck, but close to Alvis in the Booster set, because Alvis's possible SR as a 2 card artwork shows Diadora in it.

Edited by SalShich10N

Today's twitter reveal is JUSTICE Arthur from Fates, reclassed as a Cavalier because wynaut.

MRvBGpZ.png

...this is basically to spice things up, just like how Niles is shown as a Bow Knight and Beruka -> Malig Knight... etc. Peri is also a Paladin in that artwork shown on stream too.

Niles, Beruka, and Peri don't need a Heart Seal to reclass into those, though, it's just a different branch of promotion from their previously shown promotions in S2. Had they gone the same route with Arthur, he'd just be a Hero instead of a Berserker. I do like that they're actually showing full reclasses, though, and I hope we see more of them, too.

Edited by Kirie

Niles, Beruka, and Peri don't need a Heart Seal to reclass into those, though, it's just a different branch of promotion from their previously shown promotions in S2. Had they gone the same route with Arthur, he'd just be a Hero instead of a Berserker. I do like that they're actually showing full reclasses, though, and I hope we see more of them, too.

Isn't Arthur's B02 promoted card a Hero though? It says "ブレイブヒーロー" (Brave Hero), which according to the Fire Emblem Wikia is the Japanese name for the Hero class in Fates.

Isn't Arthur's B02 promoted card a Hero though? It says "ブレイブヒーロー" (Brave Hero), which according to the Fire Emblem Wikia is the Japanese name for the Hero class in Fates.

Wiki says he's a Berserker which is where I grabbed that from, though if he's actually a Hero, just swap the two around. :P

Selena will be a hero.

Does this mean we'll get Maid Effie and Dark Knight Odin?

...heh.

So by my thought process I've outlined that 51-59 are Xander (3 cards) and 2 of each Camilla, Leo and Elise (probably in that order).

60-61 are Peri, 62-63 are Beruka (Beruka R is 62), Niles is 64-65 (Proven by Niles R 64) and... eh... Arthur is 68-69... which means we may actually get an Odin card? Who knows. Arthur was also listed after Effie in Series 2, which means we may not see Effie either.

I've thought that the Awakening trio will not get cards, so Laslow / Selena and Odin aren't getting any new ones, but maybe it's possible for Odin to get one. But Odin got his card in order before Niles in Series 2.

I don't know. They've always stuck to a specific order, and by this, I can't tell what 66-67 are. Wait, actually... Effie was before Arthur in order in Series 2. So perhaps 66-67 is Effie. That would make sense to how 68-69 are Arthur.

Unless they're changing the order around this time around, we may not see the Awakening Trio this time.

Edited by TheVinceKnight

I really hope they give the Awakening Trio a rest. I wonder how unpopular have they gotten lately since they weren't too hot in Conquest, even less in Revelations.

There is a good chance number order might be altered because they might only get a single card rather than a promoted and unpromoted.

Edited by SalShich10N

Odin and Laslow did really well in the popularity polls, being a shitty unit doesn't really effect a character's popularity(Sophia from FE6 for example or female myrmidons in general ).

I see Effie getting a Great knight rare card though, because Arthur and Effie were the only pair of retainers not to get a R for Nohr in set 2.

Edited by Draxal

Odin and Laslow did really well in the popularity polls, being a shitty unit doesn't really effect a character's popularity(Sophia from FE6 for example or female myrmidons in general ).

Ehh, I'd argue in favor of female Myrms. They're not bad all around, from the ones we have in Cipher as SR: Mia is very decent in PoR, Crucial in RD, Ayra is pretty damn great and only Fir is below average. Even then, Fir ia not entirely bad, she just joins rather late and Rutger exists. There aren't all that many female myrms all things considered.

Today twitter reveal is the delightfully cute Maid Elise SR, which confirms what everyone already knew: the 8 card panorama will indeed feature cards of all of the royal siblings (though they don't seem to actually go together much, if this card is any indication).

QPB1a2p.png

I'm going to withhold judgment on how the panorama looks as a whole until we see all the cards for it, or at least all the Nohr cards (since the Hoshido sibs won't be shown until they start revealing S7 anyway).

Wait, does that mean the previous Leo and Camilla we were shown were new cost 1 Unpromoted cards? I suspected that because Camilla's outfit looked like the male wyvern rider outfit and Leo looks closer to Sorc.

Yeah, those cards appear to be unpromoted cards. Leo's art also matches his unpromoted art from S2 rather well (that card is just a brighter colour scheme).