Cipher Series 6 - Info, News, Leaks, & Discussion: Sep 29: Happy release day! Good luck with your pulls everyone!

Kirie

Good, if they're going to begin re-releasing stuff they better re-release P02-010 Femui with her godly tits in full SR foil glory. Something I love about this game is how every booster pack ensures you get a foil card in every one. This means that, with my luck with pulls, I only need to get a single box to get everything I want.

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good, if they're going to begin re-releasing stuff they better re-release P02-010 Femui with her godly tits in full SR foil glory.

It does set the standard for boob windows, this is true. It also has been confirmed to be one the anniversary promos released in S6 boxes, though sadly it won't be a textured foil, just a regular one. Textured boobs are best boobs.

Something I love about this game is how every booster pack ensures you get a foil card in every one. This means that, with my luck with pulls, I only need to get a single box to get everything I want.

I really like this, too. There's something pretty and shiny in every pack. It's extra awesome with the new pull rates meaning that if you pull an SR+ you get 5 SRs in a box instead of 4. As someone who is greatly amused by shiny things, this pleases me.

What? Pull rates are standardized and studied now? Where can I read more on that?

But yeah foil is great to raise dopamine in your brain. Also, what is the other promo being released on the box?

Edited by SalShich10N

What? Pull rates are standardized and studied now? Where can I read more on that?

But yeah foil is great to raise dopamine in your brain. Also, what is the other promo being released on the box?

R/SR/+ Pull rates for a booster box for S1-S4 - 12 R, 4 SR. One of the R/SR cards would be a +, with about a 1/4th chance of getting an SR+ and a 3/4 chance of getting an R+

R/SR/+ Pull rates for a booster box for S5+ - 11 R, 4 SR, 1 +. It's still about a 1/4 chance to get an SR+ instead of an R+, but since the + cards have their own rarity slot, if you DO pull an SR+, you get 5 SRs in one box.

HN/N pull rates also changed slightly. In S1-S4 you would get 7 Ns and 2 HNs per pack. That ratio has been altered so that it's now 6 Ns and 3 HNs, so HNs are a bit less rare than they used to be.

The other anniversary promo is a reprint of the M!Corrin promo that was released in Nintendo Dream the same month that the aforementioned F!Corrin was released in Dengeki Nintendo.

Edited by Kirie

R/SR/+ Pull rates for a booster box for S1-S4 - 16 R, 4 SR. One of the R/SR cards would be a +, with about a 1/4th chance of getting an SR+ and a 3/4 chance of getting an R+

R/SR/+ Pull rates for a booster box for S5+ - 15 R, 4 SR, 1 +. It's still about a 1/4 chance to get an SR+ instead of an R+, but since the + cards have their own rarity slot, if you DO pull an SR+, you get 5 SRs in one box.

You can't get 16 Rs in a booster box when the SR replaces the Rare and there's only 16 packs per box. :P

So therefore, Series 1 - 4 Booster Box -> A non SR+ box -> 11 Rs, 4 SRs, 1 R+. A SR+ Box -> 12 Rs, 3 SRs, 1 SR+

Series 5 onwards -> non SR+ Box -> the same as a non SR+ box from Series 1 -> 4.

SR+ Box Series 5 onwards -> 11 Rs, 4 SRs, 1 SR+.

You definitely will at least get 4 SRs a box, and 11 Rares per box now. The last deciding 'rare' is the R+ / SR+.

HN Ratios are 3 HNs per box now as well, as Kirie said.

Edited by TheVinceKnight

I was wrong! Although he may still get a SR, I am very happy there is an affordable Finn out there. Huzzah!

He'll probably get one when he is more important, in Gen II or Thracia kek.

Finn looks like he just came out of an idol concert.

That's because he did of course.

I think the SR will be Deidre, Sigurd, Alvis, Levin, Ayra. Maybe Claude. I think those with Major Holy Blood will be the highlights, specially if they implement Holy Blood into gameplay gimmick.

Nobles an Ayra, because females myrms are too cute to not get SR. Gotta squeeze that dosh off people with waifu.

I think the SR will be Deidre, Sigurd, Alvis, Levin, Ayra. Maybe Claude. I think those with Major Holy Blood will be the highlights, specially if they implement Holy Blood into gameplay gimmick.

Nobles an Ayra, because females myrms are too cute to not get SR. Gotta squeeze that dosh off people with waifu.

Alvis and Sigurd are locks - we've already seen Alvis' art and there is no way he's anything other than a SR (Hi Michalis I love you bro but you're no Arvis/Narcian/Black Knight/Camus).

I wouldn't be surprised if Cuan, Ethlin, Leif are surprise picks - although I think you are definitely right with Arya. Anyone who had one of the old gen one figures made of them.

Still not counting out Finn - If you recall the latest popularity poll, Finn is top 10 of all FE, beating out some pretty notable lords. He's an awesome character and deserves that, but if popularity gets you a SR (as in past sets), Finn might be the man for it.

Finn has multiple chances to get an SR, as well as many roles. As he's a slow growth unit in in the 1st gen as well as a Jeigan gor Gen2 and Thracia.

If they do individual sets for Gen1, Gen 2 and Thracia that's 3 chances to be SR.

Nobody's gotten a SR and a R in the same set, so you probably (they do like to change things up so there is a small possibility) can count out Finn at this point for this set. He'll probably be an SR in Thracia.

I really don't think Leif's going to be in this unless he's gets an Eliwood like preview card, just too many first genners for them to go through, and I'll doubt they'll do a repeat first gen set soon (if they do ever do a second 4 set it will be focused on the kids).

Nobody's gotten a SR and a R in the same set, so you probably (they do like to change things up so there is a small possibility) can count out Finn at this point for this set. He'll probably be an SR in Thracia.

I really don't think Leif's going to be in this unless he's gets an Eliwood like preview card, just too many first genners for them to go through, and I'll doubt they'll do a repeat first gen set soon (if they do ever do a second 4 set it will be focused on the kids).

I wanted to say Hardin, but I understand one was good the other was bad kind of thing.

Good second point, but I have a hard time believing we won't see Seliph in this set, at the least. I feel like the next yellow would be very Thracia-centric - definitely way too many characters to choose from.

(oh but wait 2 slots will be taken up with emma/shade/rando yayyyyyyyy /rant)

I don't think the second gen is an if, it is more of a when. I am hoping that we will get a secret card of one of gen 2 in this set.

series 1 - will probably follow the exceed a generation figures for SR, but with Alvis instead of Sylvia and no Tiltyu.

As much as a SR Fin would be awesome, I think he's a Thracia candidate too.

gen 2 SR's will probably be Selice, Yuria, Yurius, Sety, Lakche (since they seem to love female myrmidons, though it could be Shanan), and one other.

Lief, Nanna, Finn and Trabant are all SR candidates for the Thracia one, so I can't see them getting a SR in gen 1 or 2 series

Gen 1 in Genealogy doesn't has that many units, so many slots will be filled by either villians or hopefully shota versions of Oifey and Shanan. Perhaps finally the legendary cost 1 Anna someday

So her reign of doom can finally fall upon the game.

Thracia is way too obscure to get a set before Gen 2 as it was released in the year 2000, well into the life of the N64. I am kind of certain the preview card will be either Eirika, King Chrom or Seliph.

Edited by SalShich10N

gen 1 has over 30 almost 40 chars to choose from:

Sigurd, Alvis, Eltosian, Cuan, Trabant, Tiltuy, Claude, Lex, Azel, Adean, Lachesis, Ayra, Ethlin, Finn, Diadora, Jamka, Levin, Midyale, Alec, Noish, Ardan, Fury, Mahnya, Beowolf, Deu, Holyn, Bridget, Sylvia, young Oifaye, Young Shannon, Manfroy, Langbolt, Kurth, Byron, Chagal, Reptor, Bloom Hilda and Andorey (I may have missed a few, and some show up in the second half)

even taking out the 'villains, Prince Kurth, Byron, young Shanon and young Oifaye you have 26. plus we know Alvis is in the set.

I"m not even counting the many minor/other chars like Eve, Eva, Alva, Dert'var, and Pamela they could grab.

I have a feeling that optional char's like Beowolf and Holyin will be excluded from the set because there is not enough room for everyone. I doubt we'll see any villain besides Alvis this time around (Elto doesn't count, as he is an ally most of the time).

the Cipher only char will be taking char's out again in this series...... c'est la vie

Gen 2 is worse, with the replacement char, so it could have a whole series to itself and not have enough room for everyone.

Edited by Aquantis

24 playable chars + Arvis in first gen. Binding Blade had 26 characters represented in their first set (not including Merlinus, Lando, or Eliwood amongst that list). And a lot of them only had one versions of cards, plus they're be sure to comeback to finish that roster soon.

They could go either with a second Jugdral set.

Edited by Draxal

gen 1 has over 30 almost 40 chars to choose from:

Sigurd, Alvis, Eltosian, Cuan, Trabant, Tiltuy, Claude, Lex, Azel, Adean, Lachesis, Ayra, Ethlin, Finn, Diadora, Jamka, Levin, Midyale, Alec, Noish, Ardan, Fury, Mahnya, Beowolf, Deu, Holyn, Bridget, Sylvia, young Oifaye, Young Shannon, Manfroy, Langbolt, Kurth, Byron, Chagal, Reptor, Bloom Hilda and Andorey (I may have missed a few, and some show up in the second half)

even taking out the 'villains, Prince Kurth, Byron, young Shanon and young Oifaye you have 26. plus we know Alvis is in the set.

Holy crap, I forgot how many playable units you got on the 1st gen. Did you ever even see Prince Kurth beyond a small portrait on the chapter intermission? Andorey, Chagal (who he hell was he?) and Reptor are kind of unimportant to get a card, Blume and Hilda aren't relevant until the second gen. Beowulf is kind of popular isn't he? I hope he's in because if he isn't that would destroy my dream of putting him, Lachesis and Finn on the same row in my binder. Eltshan is definitely getting one. Mahnya barely even existed beyond being a glorified tutorial about the dangers of YOLOing fliers versus archers, better than that Falcon in Awakening since you actually saw them dying one by one in real time with popcorn at hand.

If they're gonna release villains it'll probably be the wielders of the holy weapons. Langobalt, Elthsan, Alvis, Travant and Reptor. I don't think we're gonna get more than a single R/SR for more than 3 or 4 villains, though I think they might save Travant for the Gen 2 set.

Edited by SalShich10N

It's odd that Finn is 012, I guess Arden is going to only get one card in this set.

Wonder if Deirdre will get 4-5-(6) like Lilina did as well. It really doesn't bode well for Azel/Lex/Arden if that happens.

Edited by Draxal