Cipher Series 6 - Info, News, Leaks, & Discussion: Sep 29: Happy release day! Good luck with your pulls everyone!

Kirie

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if Deirdre will get 4-5-(6) like Lilina did as well. It really doesn't bode well for Azel/Lex/Arden if that happens.

Considering the "special girl (guy if you're Sothe) to the protagonist" always took those spots in the past (Caeda, Lucina, Azura, Elincia, Lilina, Sothe), I think we should expect Deirdre to do the same for Genealogy as well.

Edited by Together We Ride

Considering the "special girl (guy if you're Sothe) to the protagonist" always took those spots in the past (Caeda, Lucina, Azura, Elincia, Lilina, Sothe), I think we should expect Deirdre to do the same for Genealogy as well.

If she's a special girl to the villain as well, does that mean she'll get a 4th card too?

If she's a special girl to the villain as well, does that mean she'll get a 4th card too?

I don't think that's how it works lel

I would just like to point out, if no one has noticed, that promo Sigurd's bond skill directly references both himself and seliph.

Either that means they have already planned past set 8 (7 being white/purple) or seliph is in this set. Gonna call that.

Well, Maria from series 1 mentioned Michalis, and that came in place during Series 4. They probably do plan ahead quite a bit.

Yeah, I think I said this over on reddit, but the Seliph mention could definitely just be future-proofing. I'm kind of crossing my fingers that we'll get an R+X Seliph, though.

I'm assuming 50 cards for genealogy based on all the other series that did a max of 50 cards per color.

24 PC's + Alvis + Elto = 26 chars for 50 cards.... , we will not get them all in this series.

I wonder if Elto will be the ST special char or if they will stick to PC chars?

Just to clarify my post on Forrest. I meant first gen Conquest characters and not first Gen Genealogy characters.

I don't think we'll get Eldigan/Eltoshan in this set. I'm really starting to roll with the idea that Arden will get the Starter exclusive card like Greil that somebody suggested earlier.

So he's 84, that's at least 17 cards (assuming that Siegbert gets 83) that aren't going to be playable first generation characters.

Actually this Forrest is promoted, so chances are that 83 is unpromoted Forrest, likewise Siggy will get 81 and 82. That makes 26-30 first gen Nohrian cards, and 16-20 second gen units depending on how many slots Hans, Iago, Garon and Anankos take up. That makes for kong quest 12-14 1st gen units, 8-10 2nd gen units and 2-4 villians. If every royal and their retainer get a new set of cards that's 18 slots taken, moreover we already know Mozu has a slot so that's about 10 characters, leaving few more for mystery.

Actually this Forrest is promoted, so chances are that 83 is unpromoted Forrest, likewise Siggy will get 81 and 82. That makes 26-30 first gen Nohrian cards, and 16-20 second gen units depending on how many slots Hans, Iago, Garon and Anankos take up. That makes for kong quest 12-14 1st gen units, 8-10 2nd gen units and 2-4 villians. If every royal and their retainer get a new set of cards that's 18 slots taken, moreover we already know Mozu has a slot so that's about 10 characters, leaving few more for mystery.

Promoted cards always have the lower number (Marth SRs always start of the set with1 for example). I'm not confident that we'll get unpromoted cards of Siegbert or Forrest this set (guessing we'll get multiple versions of Midoriko and Shigure and Shigure might before Sigbert otoh).

Edited by Draxal

I forgot that Greil was an ST only card...hmm then they could do something like that and put Byron in there (doubt it, but you never know)

I think Elto will show up for series 6 in some fashion, as he is too important (and popular) a character not to. I hope it's not a promo card, but that is another option they could go with.

I wonder if all holy weapon equipped cards will be SR cards or if some will be R and promo cards. There are too many to fit on all SRs, but at the same time, they should be powerful cards, and so would be hard to get. It cold be that we just won't get some of the holy weapons too.

Promoted cards always have the lower number (Marth SRs always start of the set with1 for example). I'm not confident that we'll get unpromoted cards of Siegbert or Forrest this set (guessing we'll get multiple versions of Midoriko and Shigure and Shigure might before Sigbert otoh).

Oh, my bad about the card numbers. What makes you think we won't see unpromoted versions of the children? Nephenee, Soren and Mia this last set just got a new Cost 1 cards as well as promoted version. The set before that also gave Marth, Minerva, Merric, Cordelia, Gaius, Lucina, Lon'qu, Inigo, Severa and Owain cost 1 and promoted versions (and still no cost 1 nor promoted Noire, jeez).

I wonder if all holy weapon equipped cards will be SR cards or if some will be R and promo cards. There are too many to fit on all SRs, but at the same time, they should be powerful cards, and so would be hard to get. It cold be that we just won't get some of the holy weapons too.

Elibe only got Durandal and Forblaze so far (and Sword of Seals, but dur). I'm assuming the Armads will show up with Hector. So, don't be confident we will get all of the holy weapons. I'm honestly surprised we even got Forblaze.

On to black, I'm hoping for hero Selena. Her bow knight card isn't doin' it for me.

Edited by ChibiToastExplosion

Oh, my bad about the card numbers. What makes you think we won't see unpromoted versions of the children? Nephenee, Soren and Mia this last set just got a new Cost 1 cards as well as promoted version. The set before that also gave Marth, Minerva, Merric, Cordelia, Gaius, Lucina, Lon'qu, Inigo, Severa and Owain cost 1 and promoted versions (and still no cost 1 nor promoted Noire, jeez).

Just the amount of characters they are doing this set. Getting 1st Gen chars + 2nd gen chars + some neutral characters (mozu has 1 card confirmed, Midori has 2). Set 2 while having Corrin/Azura cards per faction (3 booster and 2 booster each) only had 3 kids per side and no neutral characters asides from Corrin/Azura.

Edited by Draxal

I think for black cards, we can safely assume that Kaze and Felicia will be switching sides, while Silas and Jacob go white next series. Perhaps even Shura and Izana will make their long awaited debut. Camilla, Leo, and Elise should also be getting 2 cards each, considering that we've seen Elise as both a maid, and presumably part of the 8 card panoramic set. I also think it's fairly safe to also assume that Iago will be joining Garon and Hans.

I'm thinking more along the lines of Sophie and Silas getting White, and Kaze and Midori getting Black.

Also would be neat to see a Crimson card, or Shura.

They've gotta put new characters in somewhere, so don't be surprised if any children don't get 2 cards each.