level up tips

Sieghart

Good Morning everyone.

I finally able to beat chapter 20 in revelation for unlock infinite seals, so i decide to train my units for the children paralogues, but i need tips in which map gives good exp to train the couples ( some are lvl 11 high class and the other still are in their base class).

Any tip is always welcome!

Thanks.

Yes,but since i In chapter 20 the faceless are strong plus if i lucky they lvl up 1 lvl.

I think gold dlc is good place to train

Enemy not too strong and I still got ton of exp and also money to paid for seal

If you want to make it quick go auto battle and keep press start ,you can do any thing you want during that time (enemy run rate lower because they only spam in 1 place),you only miss some but that won't hurt ,you can do one battle in 2-3 min

That my advise

Edited by Ngtunganh

Scout and purchase a challenge on a map that's about 2000G for the unpremoted units, and the most expensive one for your main team. You can see the boss's level whent you scout a challenge, so choose one about three levels higher than the unit you're training.

If you have the cash, Scouting is much safer for grinding low-level units late-game than Boo Camp. If you're lucky you can even score Raider weapons from event tiles and stat boosters from ninja and outlaw bosses.

Edited by gayserbeam