Kids are cute and sleep is for the weak so here's a bunch of stuff

Sakura-Dia

Aqua-Foleo

Hinata-Shigure

Belka-Lutz

Shinonome-Oboro

Velour-Kanna

Camilla-Soleil

Well, at least Camilla supports her daughter being a lesbian.

Unlike the FE team who won't let her S Rank women.

I'm sure thus will be changed in the localization.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure thus will be changed in the localization.

Changing Camilla being creepy and Soleil talking about how big her tits are as she strips on the battlefield? It'd take some special talent to change that for the worse.

See's that Beruka/Kana has yet to be translated

*Patiently waits for Felicia/kana convo*

(Sorry, Since everyone is requesting pairings, I hope you won't mind if I request mine as well)

I was hoping to see Hana!Soleil. If I can guess, it would probably be about the lipstick that Laslow gave her.

I'm ready for some more lipstick talk.....

3. prepare to be disappointed

I don't mind requests and I do put everything on my list but I won't make any clear cut promises because to be honest it is kinda tiring doing too many characters you don't care a lot about.

Edited by karasu3

3. prepare to be disappointed

I don't mind requests and I do put everything on my list but I won't make any clear cut promises because to be honest it is kinda tiring doing too many characters you don't care a lot about.

Thanks for all your hard work! Quick note, you accidentally linked to the "edit" page instead of the convos themselves, for Felicia/Kana and Hana/Soleil.

Beruka makes a case for being a bad mom ("I'm glad I threw you in the Deeprealm" is an awful thing to say, even if you think it made your child grow up better), Felicia started out okay then got hijacked by her clumsiness gimmiack, and Soleil continues to convince me to never pair Laslow with anyone not named Peri.

Thanks for all your hard work! Quick note, you accidentally linked to the "edit" page instead of the convos themselves, for Felicia/Kana and Hana/Soleil.

Beruka makes a case for being a bad mom ("I'm glad I threw you in the Deeprealm" is an awful thing to say, even if you think it made your child grow up better), Felicia started out okay then got hijacked by her clumsiness gimmiack, and Soleil continues to convince me to never pair Laslow with anyone not named Peri.

Well Beruka was raised to be a emotionless killer machine, and she doesnt want her daughter be like her.The cute part is when Kanna try to raise her spirit up.

clearly this is all Felicia's fault Thanks, it should be fixed now.

Oh man, Oboro/Nina. XD

It turns out Oboro was fujoshi as well - she was just hiding her powerlevel. XD (It was kinda hinted in her support with Nina too actually, since she's the only one who says to Nina 'Don't worry, I understand' instead of the other mother's 'Don't worry, you're my daughter no matter what'. Made a bit of commotion in the JP FE community lol)

EDIT: The convo is here for people to translate lol.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28437020

Edited by s07195

Thanks for translating the convo. Kana seems a bit more mature and independent than I would of thought, also glad that the convo wasn't focused entirely on Felicia's clumsiness. A nice read but of course this is my bias talking.

(Sulks in the corner over this disappointment of a conversation. I loved this pairing, but whoever wrote their support and this, don't know the amount potential they had for a decent support. )

You...know.. I am slightly happy that it was something else other than Hana talking about Laslow giving her the lipstick but this is just....ugh and everything was going fine until Soleil went back to women-loving mode on her own mother. There could have been a meaningful message somewhere in there, but noo~ everything was cut out for a joke that Soleil loves girls. I'm jealous at the quality of supports that is shown with Peri, Azura and Orochi as all of them are written very well with care and insight.

Screw this, I'm rewriting everything and once I know how to code, I'm placing my support and conversations on top of this.

Also thank you, Karasu for sharing and translating the supports. I'm sorry to burdening you with my request despite your lack of interest in the pairing.

Aqua-Shigure

Thank you, it kinda bothered me how Leo/Forrest never got translated for a while while all the other royal brothers were.

Also still waiting on that Hinoka/Siegbert. I mean, Camilla/Shiro got translated and I'm kinda confident that Xander x Hinoka is more popular than Ryoma x Camilla.

Hinoka-Siegbert

Could anyone by chance do Selena/Nina, Mozu/Velouria, and Felicia/Forrest, and Female Corrin/Sophie?

Mozume-Velour

Felicia-Foleo

Also thank you, Karasu for sharing and translating the supports. I'm sorry to burdening you with my request despite your lack of interest in the pairing.

It's fine, I meant that in general not just for you. That pairing itself is actually nice, it's Soleil's gimmick that becomes tedious fast.

Thank you so much for this, I've been waiting a while for it!

Also wait, Azura/Shigure wasn't translated before this? Whaaaaa???

I'm still sad about no m!Corrin/f!Kana

Thanks a bunch for your hard work, Karasu!

On 01/04/2016 at 3:10 PM, s07195 said:

Can someone help share the glory of Oboro/Nina? XD

Megidoladying's already translated Oboro/Eponine (or Nina, whatever you wanna call her).

Edited by Matt-hue