Child Scramble Convo Topic

Abvora

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camilla/Midori (plus an alternate translation of Odin/Shigure): http://letshuntforbears.tumblr.com/post/142493814468/hoshidan-festival-pc-convos-camilla-midori

Cam no don't encourage her to dress like you D:

Though that support does raise a good point. With a mom as beautiful as Camilla and a dad as popular as Kaze, Midori probably is going to grow up to be THE girl everyone loves and adores.

Cam no don't encourage her to dress like you D:

Though that support does raise a good point. With a mom as beautiful as Camilla and a dad as popular as Kaze, Midori probably is going to grow up to be THE girl everyone loves and adores.

I thought she was already an adult. You know, technically.

Well, I'm super happy that it got translated, but wow. On the one hand, I do like their relationship, but it's a shame that Mitama views her parents that way? Especially since Azama was pretty tame in his supports with Hana (if anything, she's the one annoying him at first). But I guess it could've been worse? Again, they're pretty cute as mother and daughter, and I mean, it's not like I disagree that Azama's got personality issues.

Still betting on Effie/Mitama being better tho, based on her having a better support with him. Too bad I'm already set on her with Benny. Sorry Hana, at least you get a cute daughter who looks up to you.

EDIT: ignore this first sentence

This one got me right in the heart. So much cute. ;_; I would never marry Hana because I don't like her C-A with Corrin, but I have to admit, this conversation alone does persuade me a bit. They're just so sweet.

Edited by FEHypeTrain

Oh, I hadn't realized that it was you doing the translations, rather than just sharing them. Thank you so much for your hard work! On both these and the Halloween dlc.

This one got me right in the heart. So much cute. ;_; I would never marry Hana because I don't like her C-A with Corrin, but I have to admit, this conversation alone does persuade me a bit. They're just so sweet.

I'm not the translator haha. I just have his (her?) page on an open tab and I just kind of been refreshing for the past few days. If anything, I think he exclusively posts on /feg/, but I don't want to navigate through that so the Pastebin makes it worlds easier.

What I would give to be able to read Japanese though...

Edited by Helvetica Standard

I'm so sorry if these were posted before but I've checked the thread and it doesn't look like they were so... Here's Kana with Yukimura, Gunther, and Fuuga.

http://aphonicdreams.tumblr.com/post/142465390977/can-you-do-too-for-yukimura-and-kanna-please (Kana/Yukimura).

http://aphonicdreams.tumblr.com/post/142432174542/hey-would-you-mind-translating-the-fuugakanna-and (Kana/Fuuga and Gunther).

Edited by December Knight

I forgot who asked for it but this was sitting on my list for a while too

Sakura-Matoi

If you also can, can you do Beruka/Siegbert and Charlotte/Percy?

Belka-Siegbert

Has anyone done Ryoma/Shigure yet? I really want to see how they interact with one another.

Ryouma-Shigure

Mmm, so, of the parent/child combos I'm running, I've yet to see Rinkah/Kinu, Nyx/Velour, Kagerou/Grey, Charlotte/Ignis, Elfie/Lutz and Mozume/Shara. If any of them is translated, I'd appreciate the heads up.

Going to try again and request Effie/Percy, Hinoka/Sophie and/or Setsuna/Nina, if that is alright.

Effie-Lutz

Don't worry, like I said I do put everything in my list the first time I see it. As unfair as it might sound though I won't make any promises about when or if they'll be done.

Edited by karasu3

I forgot who asked for it but this was sitting on my list for a while too

Sakura-Matoi

That was me~ Thanks for all your hard work!

Once again, thank you!

Also, I've been meaning to ask - does every mother have conversations with all of their potential children?

Yes, they all do. All of Shigure's potential dads get a convo with him as well.
Edited by Abvora

fucking

Ryouma singing

I'm slain I'm dead please send help

Unfortunately for Shigure, Ryoma can only sing Rock Lobster.

In english it'd be Matthew Mercer doing a duet with himself. lmao, I would pay to hear it.

Unfortunately for Shigure, Ryoma can only sing Rock Lobster.

In english it'd be Matthew Mercer doing a duet with himself. lmao, I would pay to hear it.

Me toooo

If they actually end up singing this for real I would actually do ryouma/aqua just once

just once for that

even though i don't like ryoma/aqua as a romance option, siblings 4ever pls

"Midori: Of course I am. I can get in the bath by myself, and I can even eat gross vegetables without complaining!"

*Technically adult intensifies*

It could be that, or it could just be the typical "little kid trying to act too grown up" thing XD

Me toooo

If they actually end up singing this for real I would actually do ryouma/aqua just once

just once for that

even though i don't like ryoma/aqua as a romance option, siblings 4ever pls

Cam Clarke can sing too, so Corrin/Shigure and Arthur/Shigure could also technically sing a duet together, or with Azura.

now I want a singing DLC