Child Scramble Convo Topic

Abvora

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmm, so, of the parent/child combos I'm running, I've yet to see Rinkah/Kinu, Nyx/Velour, Kagerou/Grey, Charlotte/Ignis, Elfie/Lutz and Mozume/Shara. If any of them is translated, I'd appreciate the heads up.

Edited by Erior

Can someone please do Corrin/Rhajat? I really want to see what their relationship is like as mother and daughter.

P.S. If someone could also do a full translation/summary of Corrin/Soleil and Corrin/Asugi that'd be awesome.

Edited by Corbin

If I may ask for another conversation, could someone share Nyx/Percy please?

Nyx-Lutz

Has anyone translated Ryoma/Shigure, Nyx/Caeldori, Sakura/Rhajat, Elise/Sophie, or Beruka/Nina?

Nyx-Matoi

Elise-Sophie

I would like to request Nyx/Forrest, Selena/velouria and sakura/rhajat.

Luna-Velour

Sakura-Shara

Edited by karasu3

too lazy to check further back but it was on my list for a while so someone must have wanted it

Nyx-Kanna

Is there a translated support for Camilla/Lutz or Nyx/Lutz?

Camilla-Lutz. Nyx-Lutz is in my previous post.

Has anyone translated Female Kamui/Matoi yet?

Kamui-Matoi

If you don't mind, karasu, could you translate Orochi/Ophelia, Felicia/Ignatius, and/or Rinkah/Mitama?

Felicia-Ignis

Orochi-Ophelia

Has anyone done Ryoma/Shigure and Beruka/Nina yet? I really want to see how they interact with one another.

I remembered seeing Beruka/Nina somewhere, and it looks like it just never got posted on here. So here you go: http://megidoladying.tumblr.com/post/142000790624/belkaeponine

Going to try again and request Effie/Percy, Hinoka/Sophie and/or Setsuna/Nina, if that is alright.

Also, I find the Odin/Orochi support and the Orochi/Ophelia conversation really pleasant for what they imply about Odin and Ophelia's personalities. Namely how despite everything Odin went through in his life and how despite Ophelia's obligatory bag of issues that comes from being a deeprealm baby neither of them has it in themselves to truly hate someone enough to curse them.

Edited by RedEyedDrake