Hello, fellow Fire Emblemembers!!!!!!!!!

Kieran Knightley

Online name: Kieran Knightley

DoB: 7

Favorite FE game: Path of Radiance all the way, bby

Favorite Game (other than FE): So hard to answer! In no order, Ace Attorney series, Layton series, UNDERTALE, Paper Mario, Zero Escape series, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Tales of Symphonia, blah blah blah I love 'em all

Favorite FE character: KIERAN. But in all serious I have a lot of favorites and it would prove one of my most challenging feats to create a top 5. They're just all SO GOOD. UGH. LOVE THEM. except for maribelle i do not like her

Least Favorite Game: I dunno. I haven't played many games I've hated. Though I'm pretty sure I still have tragic nightmares about Shadow the Hedgehog

Sports: eating

Online Friends: ur mom (we skype a lot)

Favorite music: *does all of the loud emphatic groans from the final boss battle of awakening* HEE HEE HEE HEE HOOOOH HEEEH HOOOOOOH NANANANAHEEEE NA NA NAAAAH NA NA

Favorite artist/band: Coldplay

Favorite song: see also: favorite music

Country: I am not a country and I do not appreciate being called one

MSN/Yahoo/AIM: I think the last time anyone logged into MSN messenger was 2007

Hobbies: sitting around thinking about doing research that I should be doing but am not doing

Good Points: I am an academic

Bad Points: I am an academic

Welcome to our fair realm, Sir Kieran Knightley.

I do apologize that our incredibly rude information sheet referred to you as that of a country. The absolute nerve of that sheet! I will dispatch some rather enthusiastic individuals skilled in the art of setting things ablaze to hopefully make all right with such a prestigious individual as yourself.