Most attractive fire emblem boys

Marusu

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is weird. Why would people have a list of this?........

Okay so my list is in no particular order:

1. Inigo

2. Camus

3. Niles

4. Gatrie

5. Haar

6. Subaki

7. Hector

8. Quan

9. Ephidel

10. Arthur's chin

Edited by DarkDestr0yer61

This topic is weird. Why would people have a list of this?........

Okay so my list is in no particular order:

1. Inigo

2. Camus

3. Niles

4. Gatrie

5. Haar

6. Subaki

7. Hector

8. Quan

9. Ephidel

10. Arthur's chin

Because it's fun. It's a silly thing to do in spare time~

Though we should have a girls topic too, there are some cute girls in the series.

HM goes to Basilio, Gaius, Nolan, Moulder, and Largo

Because it's fun. It's a silly thing to do in spare time~

Though we should have a girls topic too, there are some cute girls in the series.

I was joking

And I agree there should be a girls topic.

Edited by DarkDestr0yer61

Kent, Tibarn and Virion were all pretty well designed, and they had characters that were interesting, making them more appealing.

Sure Virion could be cowardly, but he could also be pretty nobel, like all the tasks he did for Tharja, risking his life for Nowi's games. They all helped make him really likeable, thus more attractive (plus he is the archiest of archers)

Kent is the typical stotic knight, his supports with Lyn are great from what I remember, and I really like his design.

Tibarn is another character I really like the personality of, plus him being a hawk only adds cool points to his design. I really like how brave he is, fitting for the Hawk King.

The lack of Frederick and Suzukaze disturbs me. You should all be ashamed of your taste in hot anime studs!

The lack of Frederick disturbs me too. That man is super sexy. Kaze is okay-looking. I just wish people wouldn't call him by his Japanese name. That's such a pain for me to pronounce even though I know how to pronounce it.

Anyway.

1. RD IKE, MAN HE GOT HOT <3 <3 <3

2. Freddy Bear <3

3. Ryoma

4. Kieran

5. Silas

6. Sain

7. Ephraim

8. Lon'qu

9. Zihark

10. Geoffrey

I swear, there are so many freaking handsome knights in this series!

Some answers in this thread do seem like jokes though, to be honest. Not going to say which ones since that would just lead to trouble, but yeah. Everyone has their own tastes though. We don't need to be calling them shitty. :(

Edited by Anacybele

Well, that and the fact that they're pretty hot. Of course, there's no lack of that in Fire Emblem, but those two stand out.

Kaze's character gimmick does also reinforce that, haha

I'm a sucker for Ono D's voice, though

Man if they get Ono D to voice a guy with long hair next time i think IS might just be stalking my tastes

So, like, could I post without sounding gay?

do you mean to imply that all the guys who posted here sound gay

it's perfectly possible to appreciate someone of the same gender's looks without it being interpreted as gay

So, like, could I post without sounding gay?

Why would thinking someone looks more aesthetically pleasing than someone else make you sound homosexual? An even better question would be why would you care?

I was not at all insinuating that the other men posting here are or sound gay, nor am I saying one can't appreciate aesthetically pleasing features on one of the same sex. It was just a question, and it's perfectly fine and acceptable for someone who is straight to not want to be mistaken as gay. No need to get your pants in a twist. I apologize if I offended anyone, that was not my intent at all. Again, apologies.

Anyway...

Marth

Finn

Roy

Klein

Perceval

Eliwood

Hector

Pent

Ephraim

Lyon

Joshua

Brom (I'm not kidding. Look at those muttonchops!)

Geoffrey

Chrom

Leo

I'd say all of those guys are pretty handsome.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

There was no need for that. I already apologized for any offense I may have caused on accident. If people continue to ridicule me (something you yourself have frequently done, Ms. Bunch) I'm going to start reporting.

damn calm down lmao