Welp. i can't dcide.

Christianguy7

So it comes the time in every avatar's life to settle down, and get married. So I've narrowed down to Scarlet, and Felicia. I was going for Oboro, but she was to vain in my opinion. So I want to know your opinons. Felicia reminds me a lot of this girl I like in real life, so I feel it is a little strange with that. (just put the round glasses on her, and it's the girl I like dressed as a maid.)

Yes, it's impossible to recruit all the game's units if you marry Felicia, because one man in the army won't have a wife to conceive a child with. So if that matters to you, definitely choose Scarlet. Scarlet also gives Corrin and his daughter access to Wyvern Rider skills / classes they couldn't get otherwise in Birthright, whereas Felicia's class can be easily acquired from an A support with Jakob or Dwyer and therefore she gives nothing unique.

Edited by gayserbeam

It should be noted that players can choose the "Dragon" talent for Corrin to have if they like the Wyvern Rider class tree enough. This is done even before chapter one begins so I don't see how it isn't possible for Corrin to acquire this class outside of getting close to Scarlet in Birthright.

Because I might want a class that can't be obtained in Birthright? For example, Dark Mage has its uses, especially in flier-heavy Hoshido.

If you want a magical Kana, go with Felicia. If you want a physical one, go with Scarlet. You can also marry a second-gen kid.

Go with Scarlet. You get to have all the kids that way. There's also a story reason to marry Scarlet in Birthright, check out the spoiler tag if you want some more info on that.

You can only marry Scarlet in Birthright and have her available for the entire game's story. You can marry Felicia in all 3 paths, so you could marry her in Conquest or Revelations if you want.

Edited by XaosLogos

It should be noted that players can choose the "Dragon" talent for Corrin to have if they like the Wyvern Rider class tree enough. This is done even before chapter one begins so I don't see how it isn't possible for Corrin to acquire this class outside of getting close to Scarlet in Birthright.

Because I was assuming OP had already started the game. Even if he hadn't, planning to marry Scarlet and choosing Dark Mage or Fighter as you Talent gives Corrin two Nohrian classes he can't get from his friends in Birthright (his Talent + Wyvern Rider) whereas Felicia will always just give him Troubadour, which he can get elsewhere.