Corrin as Lodestar. Scarlet as Great Lord.

Kaze-Kaze

From what I've seen Lodestar Corrin is good, but it probably depends on your MU and what you made the boon and bane. As for Scarlet I haven't used her to often, but I think she'd be a decent great lord.

iirc, Lodestar is best for males who have speed problems, because of its skill Speedtaker. If you had +speed corrin, he could probably do better in another class and you could save the seal for someone slow who could need it to patch up his speed. (...I would have said Laslow or Xander as examples, but you're in Birthright. I forget who could be viable as Lodestar in Birthright.)

iirc, Lodestar is best for males who have speed problems, because of its skill Speedtaker. If you had +speed corrin, he could probably do better in another class and you could save the seal for someone slow who could need it to patch up his speed. (...I would have said Laslow or Xander as examples, but you're in Birthright. I forget who could be viable as Lodestar in Birthright.)[/quote\]

Maybe Silas?

Edited by Kaze-Kaze