Amiibo Reclassing Question

Vyse

Asking here before I venture back to the hell that is Royal Royale: If I were to use a class item (e.g. Dread Scroll) on my amiibo, could I then reclass my amiibo back to its base class with a Heart Seal, or would it be stuck as a Dread Fighter?

Edited by AddictPunk

Sweet, thanks for the insta-reply.

Edit: Just saw your edit. Appreciate your feedback, but does anybody have a definite answer? I haven't found one after browsing pretty much everywhere.

Edited by AddictPunk

If you were to have any Dread scrolls or Ebon wings available as Path bonuses, you could save before testing one of them on an amiibo character and then try to switch back using a Heart Seal.

Yes, you absolutely can return an amiibo to its original class using a heart seal. Furthermore, since the dlc classes are added to their list of classes, they can change back and forth as much as you want with just heart seals.

ie: I turned my Ike into lodestar, and now he's a Vanguard with Speedtaker instead of Strengthtaker.

DLC classes are permanently added to the unit's list of classes.

So you could use a Dread Scroll to turn Marth into a Dread Fighter, then Heart Seal Back to Lodestar, then if you wanted Heart Seal back to Dread Fighter with no need for another scroll.