The worst feeling to ever have in a Zelda game.

IceBrand

Worst feeling is losing all your items and progress on quests in Majora's mask when you have to reset time. Worse is if you get so far in a sidequest mess up and have to start over from day 1...oh and fuck stealth and avoiding guards. You can fight the most skilled gerudos but can't take out the lowly guards without getting thrown in jail? 0/10 worst franchise ever...

Dude

Stone Mask

Also the banker exists and there are certain spots that always give a fairy or arrows. It doesn't affect much really.

The worst feeling in a Zelda game is when you jump over a pitfall only to get knocked into the water by a stray bubble. And the water shouldn't even kill you because you have the magic boots which supposedly let their wearer walk over water.

Alternatively, the worst feeling is knowing you have to go up against all those axe-wielding alligator men before you get the reflect spell.

Edited by Starman

Can I mention that Minish Cap has the dumbest control scheme ever? Like, you have a whole extra button, and you dedicate it to a gimmicky puzzle game that's required like twice.

Bad controls bug me, but I guess the game isn't too bad. I haven't beaten it yet, but I don't really have a high opinion of it other than some items and the graphics.