Pairing up is so troublesome when you find a good support chain.

I actually like Nyx x Tsubaki. The support makes it seem as if Tsubaki has a bit of affection for her before the S-rank.

I thought she would be a bad mom for Cordelia Jr. but making the kid into a Dark Falcon (or Basara through marriage of Shiro) is actually a pretty good idea since her STR isn't the greatest to begin with.

I think that's how it works.

On the flip end, I hate Silas/Hana with a burning passion and I will never do it but I have to admit it looks really good as far as classes go.

If you really wanted to you could just choose to see it as a dramatic romance. Often enough in dramas and novels the best couples tend not to get acquainted on the best terms.

Dude. Now I can't help but see Silas x Hana as some melodramatic Korean drama. LOL.

I still wouldn't couple them though. It seems as though Silas was really just made for Corrin and seemingly incompatible with most everyone else.

Edit: Added from double post:

I'm just glad I hardcore ship Rinkah/Ryoma (well, and Ryoumarx/Ryoma x Scarlet but those can't S him) because Shiro doesn't mind her being his mom at all and Ryouma likes having her at lot. Especially Revelation!Ryoma, because if you think Ryoma is terrifying before, now you have Ryoma with Berserker S-rank pairup, which otherwise only Camilla could pull off and Cam likes her wings while Zerk is pretty much Rinkah's best class (not that Ryoma minds Wyvern either, also good stats for him and +mov too)

And for what it's worth, pvp is only 5 units anyway and sometimes I'm okay with a decently-functioning child if I can do something fun with their parents, anyway. Like Dark Flier -> Oni Chieftain Saizo was pretty fun to use since I wanted to uh, give Ryoma access to Sol under the name Scarlet so Rinkah couldn't have him that run.

I'm finding it difficult to want to marry off Ryouma. In my head it'll always be Ryouma x Scarlet.

I demand a patch that'll fulfill this.

I like marrying Rinkah to Saizo since they actually have pretty good chemistry together. Also, it makes sense in my head that Grey inherited his love for sweets from Rinkah because she loves them too. And his hair would be Grey-ish.

Edited by JasonsOrigin

Posted (edited) · Hidden by eclipse, April 2, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by eclipse, April 2, 2016 - No reason given

Edit: Removed due to double post.

Edited by JasonsOrigin

I like Hana but I'm not that fussed about her getting access to Cav, haha, I'll just pass---Silas can always A+ Ryoma for SM anyway.

I'm pretty sure there's ways to strike a balance--while she'd have to show up to public events and stuff, there's no rule against queens being more private outside those situations. You don't need to be a public figure 24/7. I'm pretty sure most historical queens weren't.

And if Corn the special snowflake can keep Touma and marry one of the niichans, then something can be worked out with Rinkah too.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Speaking of Silas, I've heard that his support with Hinoka is pretty good, and Hinoka seems to be Sophie's best mother.

Another good combination Effie and Azama, a good support and Effie is a great mother for Mitama.

Speaking of Silas, I've heard that his support with Hinoka is pretty good, and Hinoka seems to be Sophie's best mother.

It is. It's definitely one of his best supports and was actually pretty interesting. Hinoka benefits from Cav as well.

It is. It's definitely one of his best supports and was actually pretty interesting. Hinoka benefits from Cav as well.

And Sophie really likes Lancefaire which Hinoka can pass.

Actually, by making Silas have an A+ with Ryoma, Sophie can have both Swordfaire and Lancefaire! It makes her a great damage dealer!

I like Hana but I'm not that fussed about her getting access to Cav, haha, I'll just pass---Silas can always A+ Ryoma for SM anyway.

I'm pretty sure there's ways to strike a balance--while she'd have to show up to public events and stuff, there's no rule against queens being more private outside those situations. You don't need to be a public figure 24/7. I'm pretty sure most historical queens weren't.

And if Corn the special snowflake can keep Touma and marry one of the niichans, then something can be worked out with Rinkah too.

I suppose.

Though how does FemCorrin work out if they marry Xander or Ryoma? They have their own Kingdoms.

Edited by Pretty_Handsome

I suppose.

Though how does FemCorrin wotk out if thet marry Xander or Ryoma? They have their own Kingdoms.

Who knows? IntSys was too lazy to write an actual epilogue explaining that!

They're either a long-distance relationship, or the epilogue lied and the big brothers stepped down to let someone else take the throne while they live in Valla with their wife.

They're either a long-distance relationship, or the epilogue lied and the big brothers stepped down to let someone else take the throne while they live in Valla with their wife.

"The two spent the rest of their live together, Corrin ruling as the wise Queen of Valla. Xander, her beloved husband, was crowned King of Nohr. Together, they united Nohr and Valla."

I can only imagine Ryoma's the same

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I give a f*ck about stas so I don't care that a pairing make sh*t a child, also, my Felicia!Siegbert is the best anti-mage tank that I've in my short life