Revelations PMU:I'm back and worse than before

ShadowGuy1

These actually look like they had some thought put into them. We only need three more and like I said before, you can give multiple characters. I hope this does not derail and for those who wanted to see progress that might be hard but I will try and keep track of it on a Google doc

Team seems actually pretty squishy. Also missing the last Nohrian royal. For the best of both worlds, have the genius and leadership of General Leo (marry him to Effie).

Effie is already taken by Azama. Everyone wants her! So that means... A+ with Xander and Great Knight Leo.

Edited by Lanko

Well, that's that. Team seems a tad squishy, and I doubt Leo helps at all but we will see!

I'm gonna start giving tanks to people who play PMUs from now on... But it's so fun making things like Sniper Elise or Butler Hayato.

If you want to give him a unit, go ahead...I will allow him to replace Onmyoji Xander :tangerineisthedevil:

I'll take you up on your offer! I want to replace Onmoyoji Xander with Swordmaster Xander! (A+ with Ryoma)

Ok, so progress report on Chapters 7-10!!!

Chapter 7

This was quite an easy chapter. I was able to reclass my avatar into a Dark Mage and he is able to double. I played this map just like I normally do, besides the fact that it was easier because I had a 1-2 range weapon on my avatar. I tried to get Azura up some levels, and she got to lvl 3.

Post Chapter News:Reclassed Azura into Sky Knight. Did Mozu's paralogue for Azura to get levels. Got a B Support with Azura and Guy(avatar). Got the Lodestar item for when I get Azama.

Chapter 8

Fairly simple map again. I avoid using Gunter and Felicia, only using Gunter for the chests and Felicia for healing. However, Azura's frailness is becoming an issue because I would have had to reset multiple times if not for enemy misses. Guy is actually bulkier than I thought he would be. I bought him a Nosferatu prior as well. However, Yukimura was a pain to fight when you have a frail unit and a unit that actually somehow dies in one hit after a debuff. I got three units that will be on the team in the end, so thats nice!

Post Chapter News:Made Sakura a Dread Fighter.

Chapter 9

Oh god this chapter. I spend the entire chapter just getting Hana, Subaki, and Sakura level ups. However, its not easy when Hana dies in like 2 hits half the time. Also, this was the chapter where I dropped Gunter, but I still brought Felicia for ONLY healing. The winds kept on messing up my strat, but it has also saved my ass multiple times. Hana was about to die and the wind saved her life. However, Hayato for some stupid reason just kept on dodging. EVERY SINGLE HIT. I legit had to drag Azura across the entire map to kill him because she has great accuracy. And then, the elephant in the room. Yes, Fuuga has no ranged weapon and I have a Dark Mage. But when Fuuga dodges every single Dark Mage hit, we have problems.

Post Chapter News: Azura and Guy have an S rank. That support was soo fast!

Chapter 10

Really easy chapter. I brought all the units on my final team, and nothing much occurred. Hana is a dodge master and I will Heart Seal her when I get her to lvl 20. Subaki is my tankiest unit and he is an amazing chokepointer. Azura is a frail pegasus that only relies on misses to actually do anything. Guy is actually amazing! Having a nice Magic user this early on is great! Sakura is legit awesome. She has the highest strength despite being a few levels before Azura who has 13 strength. Again simple chapter, and why is Leo on the wrong horse? I thought he was supposed to be a Great Knight!!!