Quick question: What is the 'trigger' to switch between two different streetpass castles?

Topic. I had a good Hoshido castle out, started a Nohr run, and never actually set up a nohr castle. Wasn't sure if my hoshido castle would still be up, and I know now it's not. Someone asked for a skill from my Hoshido castle, and they keep getting my nohr castle. I've tried loading up my hoshido file, redoing my defenders, saving, etc, and I just can't seem to get my Hoshido castle to show up for them. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Could anyone clarify?

Not having access to Fates personally (because Europe), I'm going to try and hazard a guess.

On Awakening, you'd have to Sortie your units and save it afterwards. I'm guessing something in that department, or perhaps you need to do something on your Hoshido file. Maybe change the castle layout briefly, save it, change it back and save it again.

I'm purely guessing here but it's worth a try, right?

You need to Disable Auto-update via the crystal ball. Once you do that, go back to your hoshido file and 1)Update Data 2) Save.

This should work!

You need to Disable Auto-update via the crystal ball. Once you do that, go back to your hoshido file and 1)Update Data 2) Save.

This should work!

Good to know, but how do I disable auto updates? I didn't even know I had that lol. I have to go and 'update data' all the time, so I'm surprised there is an auto mode.

Good to know, but how do I disable auto updates? I didn't even know I had that lol. I have to go and 'update data' all the time, so I'm surprised there is an auto mode.

Just go to your crystal ball -> Settings -> Gameplay reporting or something like that and disable it!

Now that it's disabled, your streetpass team / castle will only change when you update your data.