Anyway to 'grind' supports, kills, and/or weapon levels in Conquest?

Topic, I know it's likely been asked before, but as I try to search the forums I get the oldest stuff that only speculates 'maybe this or that' which doesn't help much, you know? I know DLC has gold and EXP options, but can't 100% determine if there's anything for supports, weapon levels, or even kills for the statues. My early tests with mycaslte battles are proving frustratingly inconclusive, so confirmation on what works (and what doesn't) would be lovely. Thanks for your time!

You can go to mycastle which has strong unit with no weapon an spam attack.It's may not deal damage but you still gain support pont from it.But remember number of point you can earn is limit per battle so don't watse your time

Edited by Ngtunganh

Use your room. It's not a huge leap in support points, but every little bit helps (and yes, I bumped someone's support level with it). For everyone else, use either Before Awakening, or diddle around in someone's Hoshido castle.