Royal Rumble?

Rezzy

What exactly do we get for rewards? I keep getting stat boosters for defeating the enemies, but my inventory is already full, so it prompts me to discard stuff. Do I get to keep them after the battle, or are they lost after this battle? Should I just use them on these "temporary" units? What is the final reward for beating this thing?

You earn a stat boosting item for each first time you beat the map with each character. The item you get is the one that each royal starts with in their inventory. You also get a Dread Scroll or an Ebon Wing for siding with a Hoshidian royal or a Nohrian royal. Dread Scroll for Hoshidian royals, Ebon Wing for Nohrian Royals.

Thanks, and does this DLC map scale, since you are using set units, or is it the same regardless of when during the main campaign you do it?

Stat boosters are only gotten the first time you clear with the character

Hoshidan Sibling - Dread Scroll (Dread FIghter)
Ryoma - Energy Drop (Strength)
Hinoka - Speedwing (Speed)
Takumi - Secret Book (Skill)
Sakura - Seraph Robe (HP)

Nohr Sibling - Ebon Wing (Dark Flier)
Xander - Dracoshield (Defense)
Camilla - Talisman (Resistance)
Leo - Spirit Dust (Magic)
Elise - Goddess Icon (Luck)

Thanks, and does this DLC map scale, since you are using set units, or is it the same regardless of when during the main campaign you do it?

No, it doesn't scale.

No, it doesn't scale.

It looks like Hoshido got the better deal with the stat boosters.

I'm trying to do this on Lunatic with Elise, and it's a tough slog trying to to it with the set characters. It doesn't help that I stat right next to a desert with 2 flyers being my first enemies.

It looks like Hoshido got the better deal with the stat boosters.

I'm trying to do this on Lunatic with Elise, and it's a tough slog trying to to it with the set characters. It doesn't help that I stat right next to a desert with 2 flyers being my first enemies.

FYI, the difficulty you're on doesn't make a difference in Royal Royale. It's all preset.

To have a better understanding of how RR operates, go check out the contributions in this thread.

Edited by AddictPunk