Moar Hisui:

Ciel:

Nanaya: THIS GUY HAS FUCKIN AWESOME COMMENTS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buXY4BTU4qg

Watch them. Watch them ALL. Win.

MOAR

Aoko: Fucking amazin'

White Len:

Arima: Not like we need this, but oh well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9C2iJ0RjD0

Edited by フアイヤ

I assume Masu plays the Japanese version, however is there some kind of English patches or hack translations that make it just a little easier to understand?

Well for the older one "Melty Blood ReACT" there is a english patch but you need the original Melty blood (which is damned near impossible to find and I may have to straight buy the damn thing) installed for the english patch for react to work. But you guys can still play Act Cadenza(the latest one that the vids faiya posted were) because the Menu is in english, and the character names are in english.

Well for the older one "Melty Blood ReACT" there is a english patch but you need the original Melty blood (which is damned near impossible to find and I may have to straight buy the damn thing) installed for the english patch for react to work. But you guys can still play Act Cadenza(the latest one that the vids faiya posted were) because the Menu is in english, and the character names are in english.

Well, I need to get a DVD burner, so I can try this game.

How big is the file? Maybe I can run it via flash drive.

the iso is 1 gigabyte. but if you download it via torrent (i recomend you do this ASAP before the file has no more seeders) its 300 mb and then 1 gig when you unzip the file.

the iso is 1 gigabyte. but if you download it via torrent (i recomend you do this ASAP before the file has no more seeders) its 300 mb and then 1 gig when you unzip the file.

Do I need the disk every time to play it?

Did you play Melty Blood 1? The first one is horrid. Play Melty Blood:Act Cadenza.

And KoF wins.

I can't remember which one I played. A friend pirated the game on his PC. He's got fantastic gaming PC controllers so lack of control was not an issue.

I'm pretty sure it was the sequel, but it wasn't called Melty Blood. I totally can't remember the name of the game now. :( It's gonna drive me crazy until I can remember it.

Oh yeah Magey Sage, I can't play it. I tried playing it but it said something about needing 500 or so MB or RAM to run or something. I only have 256 MB.