• Calill
    • Soren
    • Pelleas
    • Bastian

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ilyana - The only dominant thunder user, always caps everything.

Tormod - I'm sure he'd be good, but his extremely low availability kills him.

Calill - Aside from Tormod, the only dominant fire user who can also heal, though some may prefer Sanaki. I prefer Calill for her exceptional speed.

Soren - Powerful, awesome character, but lacks speed. Best dominant wind user.

Pelleas - Dark and thunder aren't accurate, and his skill isn't the greatest, meaning he misses more than others. He also never capped many stats for me.

Bastian - Poor Bastian, he was forgotten. But starting third tier automatically makes me say no.

That leaves: Ilyana, Calill, Soren.

Ilyana>both. Haven't fully used Calill yet, though. Soren's speed just gets to me.

Ilyana.

Pelleas - Dark and thunder aren't accurate, and his skill isn't the greatest, meaning he misses more than others. He also never capped many stats for me.

Actually Pelleas average skill quite average. And even if he has poor skill he's still able to NOT miss any attacks regardless of what fair little skill. His stat total average is not that great but very solid. And what exactly do you mean by " Dark and Thunder aren't accurate?

Actually Pelleas average skill quite average. And even if he has poor skill he's still able to NOT miss any attacks regardless of what fair little skill. His stat total average is not that great but very solid. And what exactly do you mean by " Dark and Thunder aren't accurate?

they are the least accurate magic tomes.

Soren is the only one I've used in all my PoR and RD runthroughs, except Ike cuz you have to use him

Ilyana is in second place for most time of uses

it was a hard choice, but I had to go with Soren

I voted for Ilyana because she looks like a girl and IS a girl. Unlike Soren... But really, Ilyana, Soren, and Pelleas are the only ones you should think of taking to endgame. Sanaki is a required unit so Calill doesn't really have much use unless you bless Thoron or Bolting for her for the dragon chapters.

I voted for Ilyana cuz Rexbolt pwns dragons (Kurthnaga support ftw). Soren is statistically better, he starts really close to his caps, so BEXP will send him to capping everything easily. On average, Ilyana doesn't benefit from BEXP until a bit later. Pelleas is just set differently, so I won't compare him to the others.

And the fact that Soren is the only character I remember actually being able to shut Skrimir up.

Zelgius shut him up

A result we were all looking forward to.

I'll second that. Skrimir is the lion version of dracula. both bloodthirsty

And if Skrimir had listened to Soren, he wouldn't have gotten his arse kicked. I loved it when Zelgius said, "You should have offered a treaty after crossing the river..." I laughed. You should've listened to Soren, you douchebag!

I would bring Bastian to endgame in a heartbeat before even considering one of the horrible saints......

Where did that come from? We aren't talking about Saints, are we?