Villager's Optimal Marriage Discussion

Villager2464

Since the game is out and the map pack #1 will finish tomorrow, I wish to start a new file where I can make the most optimal pairings for all the characters in the game. I ask for the suggestions of everyone in this board, whether its a full list or just a couple pairings you think are the best.

Also if you wish, leave what classes those characters should be too.

Well, one of my personal favorite pairings is Effie x Arthur. Arthur gives Effie enough strength to have her personal skill in effect almost constantly, while he himself does not mind the pair up bonuses she gives him. Their child comes out very strong on the defense and attack front. I typically leave Effie as a General and, as of now, I have Arthur as a Berserker. Another pairing is Effie x Keaton. He gives her a big boost in her attack, just like Arthur does--perhaps even more. Again, the child comes out very strong and bulky. I tend to leave characters in classes I think are "canon." So, Effie would be a General, while Keaton would be a Wolfssenger (or whatever it is called).

Charlotte x Xander is another good one. Xander as a Paladin and Charlotte as a Berserker. The child came out rather fragile but that was probably due to my inexperience in the game as, when I paired them up, it was my very first time playing.

As the person above me said, Mozu is good with any physical dad. Mozu x Ryoma, Mozu x Xander or Mozu x Takumi are some of my favorites, specifically for the fact that she can pass down Aptitude to the children (if you do not like getting the skill on your units illegally). Also, I enjoy most of the supports she has with the characters.

Another pairing that worked out well was Jakob x Elise but mostly for their child. Jakob stayed as a Butler, while Elise was a Strategist. Their child ended up a Malig Knight with decent strength and good magic.

Those are some of the ones I did. I doubt they are optimal, though. I'm not an expert.

There are so many different ways you can "Optimize" your Pairings in Fates. Here's just a few;

- Easiest Maingame

- Optimal Mods

- Optimal Growth Rates

- Most Classes Inherited for kids

- Most Classes Inherited for parents

- Most Classes Inherited for both Parents and Kids

- Most Classes Inherited considering Buddy Supports for Parents and Kids

You need to be a tad more specific with what you intend to do OP. We're not trying to put you on the spot, but what you intend to do with these Pairings is what will influence our suggestions :)

Yes I didn't explain myself too well. When I meant optimal units, I was thinking mostly PvP aspects rather than a run through the game.

As for focusing more on children or parents, I have no idea. I tend to like the child units but in this game they aren't as strong so maybe I should focus on the better units.

PVP can be summed up into Rallybot Falcon Knight Laslow, Corrin with Speed Boon as a Kinshi Knight, Azura as a Dancer with warp, Niles!Shigure!Kana as a Kinshi Knight, and 1 Falcon Knight

Skills can be bought, so yeah

The notable skills is pretty much

Warp

Shove

Replicate

Shelter

Rally STR/Mag

Rally SPD

Rally Spectrum

Rally MOV

Life or Death

Faires(Bowfaire and Lancefaire would be the cream of the crop because Falcon Knight and Kinshi Knight is like GOAT)

Offensive skills(Dragon Fang, Astra, Aether, Luna, you know the deal)

Darting Blow

MOV +1

Galeforce

Warp

Inspiring Song

Edited by JSND