Make Gotoh not disappear in Chapter 22 of FE11

Inui

I've been trying a lot of different things but nothing seems to work. I can make him a playable unit that you can select or is defaulted onto the map in battle preparations, but after his conversation with Marth and introducing Nagi, he always vanishes no matter what.

I don't expect anyone to know specifically for this game since nobody in the universe hacks it besides me, but information from other games regarding how the teleport in and teleport out stuff units do in the story would be nice.

Do you have any experience in hacking this game? You seem pretty good at this shit, but I seem to be the only nigga on the face of the earth hacking this game at all. I even have to make my own modules because the Shadow Dragon ones are no good except as a skeleton in some cases.

I don't know anything about event codes yet, sadly... I wonder where they even are...

only have experience with SNES/GBA, but the games show data patterns like that and frankly it's good organization to do such things and keep consistency

if you can make some cool things and tools for the game it'll help generate interest, then people who actually know what they're doing might get interested too (like the hack train that resulted when FE7 projects started up thanks to some random table editor out of nowhere called nightmare getting exposure)

Edited by Lamia