Hello

LunaticRunes

Hey! Welcome to hell the forest, where children suffer where people talk about FE and stuff! You can always talk to me if you need someone to talk to! Pleased to make your acquaintance, and please enjoy your stay here.

I'd like to say they're easy, but they're actually awkward, especially if you don't know what you're doing.

If you look at mine, I'm wearing armour instead of the Avatar's regular T-shirt.

I made this myself by combining the Dark Knight class with my Avatar, but it took understanding to know how, and I wouldn't say I'm that advanced. I'm a just beyond beginner at best. I couldn't make a custom sprite, that's for damn sure, but I can kinda do simple stuff depending on the level colours used and how difficult an edit may be. For example, the edit I've made is actually pretty simple. All you really need is to erase the T-shirt and line up the right part of the Dark Knight armour with the space that's left, layering the player model over the armour to get the effect you see there.

From the looks of it, the image that you have is an already existing image that was adapted and recoloured then had the head replaced with your Avatar's successfully fitted to the neck.

Would I be wrong?

I'd like to say they're easy, but they're actually awkward, especially if you don't know what you're doing.
If you look at mine, I'm wearing armour instead of the Avatar's regular T-shirt.
I made this myself by combining the Dark Knight class with my Avatar, but it took understanding to know how, and I wouldn't say I'm that advanced. I'm a just beyond beginner at best. I couldn't make a custom sprite, that's for damn sure, but I can kinda do simple stuff depending on the level colours used and how difficult an edit may be. For example, the edit I've made is actually pretty simple. All you really need is to erase the T-shirt and line up the right part of the Dark Knight armour with the space that's left, layering the player model over the armour to get the effect you see there.
From the looks of it, the image that you have is an already existing image that was adapted and recoloured then had the head replaced with your Avatar's successfully fitted to the neck.
Would I be wrong?

That's so cool.

I think so. I wouldn't know. :D