Fanart Request Thread!

Alex95

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone draw Towa Herschel from TOCS.

If you don't know what it stands for, shame on you.

[spoiler=shame on me]my sketches are weird and blobby since I use thick lines that might not be as free flowing as they should be so here is a lineart instead

ox5ts.png

I definitely recognize trails in the sky and I also definitely recognize her, but I didn't know TOCS \o/

but man I would draw so many trails in the sky characters they have lots of pretty ones

Free that's good IMO. Would you be willing to draw either Mueller or Julia? (Or anyone can I'm not picky)

http://legendofheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Julia_Schwartz

http://legendofheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Mueller_Vandall

You are allowed to request things even if you're a shitty artist who won't draw anything right.

[spoiler=shame on me]my sketches are weird and blobby since I use thick lines that might not be as free flowing as they should be so here is a lineart instead

ox5ts.png

I definitely recognize trails in the sky and I also definitely recognize her, but I didn't know TOCS \o/

but man I would draw so many trails in the sky characters they have lots of pretty ones

THIS IS REALLY GOOD

Shadowess ur gorgeous

Free that's good IMO. Would you be willing to draw either Mueller or Julia? (Or anyone can I'm not picky)

http://legendofheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Julia_Schwartz

http://legendofheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Mueller_Vandall

You are allowed to request things even if you're a shitty artist who won't draw anything right.

Thank you~! I may try to tackle Julia tomorrow!! As long as I don't have too much going on (as far as I'm aware I've just got some shopping to do)

perhaps this thread can make me better at forcing myself to draw/art more, I never really have the motivation for it...

EDIT: THANKS KIM

Edited by Freohr Datia

ox5ts.png

holy shit

ox5ts.png

Shame on you for what? That is so nice omg.

I don't know enough of Trails in the Sky characters......yet. But I can suggest more TOCS characters!

Like Elise Schwarzer. And Emma Millstein.

Edited by Towa Herschel

Shame on you for what?

If you don't know what it stands for, shame on you.

c:

I don't know enough of Trails in the Sky characters......yet. But I can suggest more TOCS characters!

Like Elise Schwarzer. And Emma Millstein.

seeeeeee those and severian's suggestions are so prettyyyyy I love their designs

ox5ts.png

Whoa.

there are kinda a lotta missed requests in here

it comes with people who get to be selective assuming that any of the other requests could get covered by others, I think >u>

(but they do seem to get covered once somebody posts saying "hey u missed mine" ^o^)

To be honest I don't find Julia herself that pretty (usually don't like short hair that much), but she's one of my fave characters and I think her clothes are cool.

I think the look is real nice on her~! And yeah her clothes are real pretty

it comes with people who get to be selective assuming that any of the other requests could get covered by others, I think >u>

I am 100% guilty of this, I can't really draw most of the things being requested though

given how impromptu this thread came to be and how disorganized it is idk what else would work for anyone wanting to have a request done besides posting again until someone willing comes along to do it like you said and I think its considered too much of a for fun thread for anyone to seriously keep tabs but I have no idea

got u fam

2ff0ee0d97bd1b9d56e88d5d9e9a83fa.png

beautiful

I am 100% guilty of this, I can't really draw most of the things being requested though

given how impromptu this thread came to be and how disorganized it is idk what else would work for anyone wanting to have a request done besides posting again until someone willing comes along to do it like you said and I think its considered too much of a for fun thread for anyone to seriously keep tabs but I have no idea

yeeeaaaah like I'm just thinking about thor's request toward the very beginning that still hasn't been done yet but I know how they love their muscles and I have had no experience with muscles and I would rather experiment with them first rather than try get a request to disappoint somebody who cares so much about it ;u;

yeeeaaaah like I'm just thinking about thor's request toward the very beginning that still hasn't been done yet but I know how they love their muscles and I have had no experience with muscles and I would rather experiment with them first rather than try get a request to disappoint somebody who cares so much about it ;u;

i'm just drawing whichever prompts i feel like and assume someone else'll get the ones i don't feel like doing sry

if people are disappointed with my sketch for them then ha ha ha ha sucks for them :smug: my feelings'll only hurt a little

[spoiler=shame on me]my sketches are weird and blobby since I use thick lines that might not be as free flowing as they should be so here is a lineart insteadox5ts.pngI definitely recognize trails in the sky and I also definitely recognize her, but I didn't know TOCS \o/but man I would draw so many trails in the sky characters they have lots of pretty ones

it's so pretty ahhhhh