Getting Shigure in conquest?

Dragoncat

I'm having problems deciding who to pair Azura with. Tried Shura...yes I'm serious, the hubba tester told them to get a room, and only then I realized they weren't getting support points and couldn't support. So then I started leaning toward Xander. They can support and reach S rank...but then I remembered they're half siblings...I suppose I could still ship them but it'd be awkward. For reference:

Finalized pairs:
Niles x MU

Arthur x Beruka

Silas x Effie

Kaze x Selena

Planned pairs:

Leo x Charlotte

Odin x Mozu

Jakob x Felicia

The planned ones can be moved around. Odin and Mozu are at A rank though, and Leo will bring up the same incest issue...which the game does allow. Should I bite the bullet and cause Shigure and Seigbert to be incest babies? (On second thought I'll keep Leo with Charlotte...I think they're at A rank.) Should I forget about the servant romance and make it a noble x servant instead? OR should I just plan on getting Shigure in Revelations instead?

You could pair her with Laslow. IIRC, they make a pretty cute couple, like a dancer and singer together.

Forgot another one of my planned pairings was him and Peri. But yeah, a musical couple would be cool. I was just sticking Laslow and Peri together same reason I was putting Jakob with Felicia. Idk a better term than office romance. It's not an office but they're like coworkers, Jakob and Felicia both being servants and Laslow and Peri both being retainers to the same noble.

you're good.

they're not actually half siblings

Oh thank goodness! I think I'll continue with the Azura x Xander plan then.

Edited by Dragoncat

Xander is a good pairing, at least gameplay wise.

I'm having problems deciding who to pair Azura with. Tried Shura...yes I'm serious, the hubba tester told them to get a room, and only then I realized they weren't getting support points and couldn't support.

How guilible can you get? I don't think I've ever heard of anyone taking Hubba Tester seriously.

Edited by Refa

How guilible can you get? I don't think I've ever heard of anyone taking Hubba Tester seriously.

Even the game tells you that the compatibility tests are just for joking around!

"See if allies like each other -- just for fun!"

It's a fun way to break a tie when you can't decide between two pairings, though.

Some of my favorites are Keaton!Shigure(Which I personally find the best gameplay wise) and Jakob!Shigure(Which is also pretty good gives Shigure Wyvern Rider)

Never tried Xander!Shigure but probably is pretty good since Xander himself is a good unit.

Incest doesn't seem to be a problem in Fire Emblem. It so happens that if FemCorn marries Shigure, her cousin would also be her mother-in-law and Shigure's cousin would be his son.