Supports you wish existed?

Apologies for being unoriginal, but Yukimura x Shura.

It's all because of what Shura said during his recruitment in conquest. It'd be kind of nice to shed some light on their earlier history. Would make a fun support.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why doesnt Ryoma and Scarlet support?

Why doesnt Orochi support with Niles?

Why cant Azura support with Shura?

Why cant Reina talk about murder with Saizo?

Why cant Elise and Forrest bond over ribbons?

argh

Shura x Azura

Reina x Orochi

Yukimura x Reina

Niles x Silas

danm it IS not every MxF support needs to end in an s rank

or result in the creation of a child

Setsuna and Felicia. It would make a great comedy support.

Arthur and Subaki. Perfect Justice.

Beruka and Kagerou. "..."

Lucina amiibo x The Awakening Trio

Lucina amiibo x Avatar

Robin amiibo x The Awakening Trio

Robin amiibo x Female MU

Ike amiibo x Female MU

Marth amiibo x Female MU

Marth and Ike amiibo.

Hayato and Subaki

Candace and Midori

Reina and Orochi. Because they were Mikoto's retainers.

Izana and Azama

Shura and Saizo

Kaze and Jakob

Soleil x Female MU "S-Support"

and of course.

Scarlet x Ryoma

Flora x Jakob

I wish children could have different supports with each possible mother. Same goes for Awakening, except with their father this time. Yeah, it's a lot of work, but if every 1st-gen pairing could have a unique dialogue, why not make each PC support also unique?

Also, (I'm sure somebody has mentioned this already), paired endings in this game is super lazy. Some of them don't even make sense as a result.

I'll contribute the most common ones with reasons: Ryouma/Scarlet (C-S), because there's no reason not to at all and it's implied that Scarlet has a crush on Ryouma; Flora/Jakob (C-S), similar reasons, but made even worse for the fact that it's implied several times and unlike with Scarlet, it was clearly a deliberate jerk move on IS's part not to include this support when Flora can support both her sister and M!MU; Gunther+Flora+Felicia (C-A), because it's totally unfair that he has a support with Jakob, but not Felicia and Flora, the former of which has said in canon that Gunther was like a father to her; Azura+Shura (C-A), granted I could see why some would call for a S support so believe it as you wish, but even a conversation between these two must be had--it's disgusting that they set up their history the way it is and then make Shura a Corrin-exclusive.

And now, for something I've been vying for since Awakening--Extended family supports. I would have died for a Lissa+Lucina and Chrom+Owain support in Awakening. When Fates was revealed to be a family-focused game, I was so excited. This presents the perfect opportunity for my big wish! But, alas, Intelligence Systems didn't think so. It infuriates me because there are so many more options in this game.

Suzukaze+Grey support? Ninja community background and fun uncle plus grumpy nephew shenanigans.

Saizou+Midoriko support? Saizou doesn't show his soft side a lot in his supports, but just imagine him hanging out with his gentle niece!

Sakura+Kisaragi support? Sakura in general is great for supports, and their support could be a better version of whatever that awful generic Kisaragi mother support was.

Hinoka+Shinonome support? LANCE USERS LANCE USERS LANCE USERS LANCE USERS Also Shinonome complains about his father and Hinoka listens and quips with some stories of her own.

Elise+Foleo support? Look me in the eye and tell me that Elise didn't give Foleo clothes of her own to wear when he was growing up.

And so much more. I haven't even discussed Nohr yet in detail, but there's just so much potential. Unfortunately, with the addition of the A+ system, there was more of a reluctant with making platonic supports this time around and in general female-male platonic supports don't happen unless they're related, so I guess my dream will never be fulfilled... sighs...

I really wish there was an S-Support for Soleil and Ophelia. Also like most people I feel like the missing Ryoma x Scarlet support is a huge missed opportunity. Think of cute blond Shiro...

GunterXReina comes to mind, esp since they're veterans on either side. Other than that, all of the other supports others have mentioned.

I need my choices dammit

---------->AVATAR X CANDACE<----------

In all seriousness though, if she had supports I would definitely marry her. It would be interesting to get to know her backstory and learn about her adventures.

Edited by thedeltarune

Leo x Oboro with unique mother/child supports for her and Forrest. Both are into fashion, but different styles, and would have cute mother son fashion debates

Edit: Wow, Ninjaed. That's what I get for not checking all the pages before posting.

Edited by TheWerdna

The first thing that came to mind when I saw this thread was

Shura x Saizo.

Look, I don't care if Shura can't support with Kaze, but at least Saizo, they have a grudge against the same guy!

Azura x Camilla,

Camilla is the only royal Azura can't talk to, why?

Nina x Ophelia

They're both Forrest's retainers more or less.

Gunter x Felicia and Flora since i'm sure they all had countless work days together at the service or lord/Lady kamui lol

Kaze x Jakob

They're both retainers to you.

Kaze x Ryoma.

Kaze can be best buddies with Xander but not Ryoma even though he spent more time in Hoshido? just curious that he can't support Ryoma.

Fuga x Ryoma

Roma should be able to hear about Sumeragi as well.

Yukimura and Reina with the Hoshidan royals

Same reason as above except for Mikoto.

Yukimura x Reina x Orochi

Royal children with their aunts and uncle.

same goes for Silas x Xander. maybe it was by design as Silas can support Ryoma instead.

I feel like it was designed this way to give access to classes not native to your path (ie Xander can become Ninja through Kaze (which I recommend, 'cause he looks hilarious using Siegfried as a Ninja), and Ryoma can become Paladin through Silas, though it means in Revelations Ryoma got the short end of the stick 'cause Xander gives him the same classes as Silas).

But yeah I do want to see Ryoma and Kaze talk about how they regret not protecting Corrin, or maybe they can talk about Saizo XD

Edited by MapleRose

Rhajat and Niles need a support, A or otherwise. I'd imagine it's a fustercluck of them talking about being gay. Maybe it's some method of self control?

I wanted an Azura and Camilla support so bad. I also wanted Selena x Takumi support they both can understand each other with their inferiority complex. Oboro with any of the Nohr nobles.

Oh, yeah, actually I wouldn't mind seeing Selena x Takumi. That could have been interesting.

My personal rant about wished supports would be Soleil x any female.

Within the first minutes of recruiting her you see that she has a lot of...libido for females(dat Kanbaru Suruga though) and so at the very least I wish she could S with FeCorrin.