So I've been playing Revelations recently, and was told that I would have access to all the resource fields (gems and foodstuffs) of both Hoshido and Nohr. Currently I have milk (Nohr), crystal (Nohr), Lapis (Hoshido), and RICE (Hoshido). The amount of milk and rice I have is ridiculous, especially rice, which I have so much of I have actually begun to hate it. Is there a way to change the resource fields I have? If so, how? Or are they randomly generated in each playthrough/game? I need some help. I don't have many companions who play the game, so my ability to travel to castles is limited, and the lottery rarely provides me with anything of value.

Any help is appreciated!

It is random when you start a new file, and you can't change it unless you hack the game. Using the Branch option instead of a completely new file will give you the same resources. I'm assuming you don't have wifi? Because you can visit castles that way.

It is random when you start a new file, and you can't change it unless you hack the game. Using the Branch option instead of a completely new file will give you the same resources. I'm assuming you don't have wifi? Because you can visit castles that way.

It's still random -- Branch of Fates option can still give you different resources. (My Birthright file has Beans and Jade; my Revelation file, which was made from the same Branch of Fates file that the Birthright file came from, has Peaches and Coral as the Hoshidan resources).

I actually tried visiting one of the high visit point castles...they have literally every resource field and I'm very upset...How the heck?!

Every resource field? That's hacking. Everyone only gets 2 Nohr and 2 Hoshido resources in a Revelation file (1 food and 1 ore for each).

It's still random -- Branch of Fates option can still give you different resources. (My Birthright file has Beans and Jade; my Revelation file, which was made from the same Branch of Fates file that the Birthright file came from, has Peaches and Coral as the Hoshidan resources).

I meant if you went the same route both times.