Favorite Capturable Boss?

Flareblade

Candace may not be the best character as a unit, but character-wise, I think she's terrific. Her design and personality are both really great in my opinion. I really wish she had supports though and was more than just a capturable boss. It'd be interesting to learn her backstory and adventures in Nohr. She possibly could've been a more prominent character though, considering that she (along with Nichol) is the only capturable unit with a crit cut-in and a Twitter icon.

(Also, are there anyways to make her more viable?I really want to be able to use her reliably.)

Who is your favorite capturable boss and why?

Edited by thedeltarune

Does Shura count :p ?

I like Candace cause we normally don't get large characters that aren't super muscular. Plus she got skill if she's a world-class thief in that size.

Funke. I like his color scheme and he reminds me a bit of Virion.

Nichol. He'd have an interesting backstory.

Zhara's downfall would also be interesting.

Senno is interesting.

Funke would probably be my favorite.

I like Candace cause we normally don't get large characters that aren't super muscular. Plus she got skill if she's a world-class thief in that size.

That's another thing like about Candace. It's really rare to get a chubbier playable character in FE.

Candace. Not that that's saying a whole lot, considering that most of the other capturable bosses (read as: everyone except for Daniela, Haitaka, and Kumagera) are... to say the least, people I'd feel very uncomfortable about having in my army.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

Candace and Senno. Candace would've been better as a normal playable unit than a capturable unit in my eyes. Like maybe she could've helped Shura become a better thief when he first became one or something.

Senno's just cute to me, honestly.

Probably Haitaka since I used him through my first Conquest campaign so I got kind of attached to him, in spite of his lack of story presence.

I'll attempt to see what's the best point to recruit Nichol in a future playthrough. I left his battle for later, and he came with very underwhelming stats, but his growths are actually good, so it seems like his stats didn't scale based on them. I think I only need to discover the correct early point where I should recruit him.

Candace. Not that that's saying a whole lot, considering that most of the other capturable bosses (read as: everyone except for Daniela, Haitaka, and Kumagera) are... to say the least, people I'd feel very uncomfortable about having in my army.

Zhara (mercenary from Soleil's chapter) could work as a standard recruitable character too, I think. He's a mercenary that ended up working as a bandit, but it's clear that he regrets it.

Haitaka himself is kind of problematic when you consider the context of his chapter (the troops that he was leading were those Hoshido radicals that wanted someone like Azura dead just because she was from Nohr), although it doesn't come up in his own dialogue.

Edited by NeonZ