The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

(I ain't playing, just saying something)

There should be like, more jobs or whatever.

Ex.

Detective - Guy who asks the main person what a person's job is but CAN NOT tell anyone.

Guardian Angel - Chooses to save the person that is lynched or not.

Or stuff like that. I play this game differently on another forum.

(I ain't playing, just saying something)

There should be like, more jobs or whatever.

Ex.

Detective - Guy who asks the main person what a person's job is but CAN NOT tell anyone.

Guardian Angel - Chooses to save the person that is lynched or not.

Or stuff like that. I play this game differently on another forum.

I will add more jobs if enough people sign up. I'm only adding the basic ones I like right now.

Those don't fit what I'm trying to do. :/

Well, actually, about 15 people sign up, and there are only 4 mafia members. 8 are citizens, and the 4 are whatever. Just throwing that out there.

IF WE HAD A FORUM GAME SECTION, I WOULD HAVE DONE THIS >_>

Well, actually, about 15 people sign up, and there are only 4 mafia members. 8 are citizens, and the 4 are whatever. Just throwing that out there.

IF WE HAD A FORUM GAME SECTION, I WOULD HAVE DONE THIS >_>

That's not how I'm doing this. It does differ depending on the forum, and the forum I'm basing it off of is different from the one you are.

Oh well, I'm hosting it. Just leave it be. You're not even joining.

I think if it's FE-themed then role names should be altered a little for feeling maybe unless that's too confusing, it's just I saw a forum do it before, like the protect-other-people person was the 'knight' and stuff like that

I think the cop was called 'detective', too

But that's just me

Youdon't have to listen

I just can't wait for this

It'll be so much fuuuuuun

LOL IMMA JOIN.

Mafia games are always fun!

Unless you need me to help with organizing, which then I'll obviously have to drop out. XD

Just let me know. ;D

Yay! ;D

I think if it's FE-themed then role names should be altered a little for feeling maybe unless that's too confusing, it's just I saw a forum do it before, like the protect-other-people person was the 'knight' and stuff like that

I think the cop was called 'detective', too

But that's just me

Youdon't have to listen

I just can't wait for this

It'll be so much fuuuuuun

I was actually going to do that. XD I just have to think of names. =D

Today right after I had a meeting with an army guy, I took masu and faiya to the game store and bought him a 360 and tales of verspia(I don't care if I spelled this wrong), then we went to faiya's house which then his little brothers stole his game and ds from masu, and made masu run after him all over the place, then when we were heading back, masu got high off of the game case and was saying it smelled like a slurpy, I was like wtf. dude are you high, masu says "I don't even know man" he was going crazy today and then he almost couldn't play it because of his dad I was so happy today that he was full of rage, while I was going 20-30 over the speed limit and scared the crap out of him and faiya a little since he was busy playing on my new silver ds, YAY!!!!!!

Sounds like a typical day with Masu for some reason. ^^

not when he gets a brand new tales game since he is so obsessed with that series its not even funny man, when faiya's bro took that game away it looked like he was about to cry

not when he gets a brand new tales game since he is so obsessed with that series its not even funny man, when faiya's bro took that game away it looked like he was about to cry

I DID CRY THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Today is the 25th of September, meaning it's been an entire month since the last 25th of a month.

Also Halo 3 came out on this date last year in the US. Also hightening Bungies love of the number 7