The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

I am one of the folks who doesn't like many of today's comedians, but I still like humor.

Carlos Mencia and Dane Cooke, no?

I hate them. The fail at being Carlin, Chapplle and Pryor.

Edited by Snow_Storm

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

YES Mother

I in no way say that you can't make jokes. Make your political jokes about Sara Palin, make your jokes about boy bands, it's just when the joke is obviously not funny, and they are during a time when it's really not appropriate that someone should tell you to stop.

I like Dane Cook, I like George Carlin, I like Chris Rock, I have no problem with their jokes, but that also falls under time and place, people watch them to see that stuff, not everyone comes here to hear racist jokes, or prejudice jokes, or things along those lines.

Edited by Cynthia

Remember? We are a family!!! Everyone has said so them self!! You better not leave! WE NEED YOU!!! WE ALSO NEED YOUR sexcopters! Don't leave dammit! DO NOT LEAVE

I feel sorry for you :lol:

Just kidding

I in no way say that you can't make jokes. Make your political jokes about Sara Palin, make your jokes about boy bands, it's just when the joke is obviously not funny, and they are during a time when it's really not appropriate that someone should tell you to stop.

I like Dane Cook, I like George Carlin, I like Chris Rock, I have no problem with their jokes, but that also falls under time and place, people watch them to see that stuff, not everyone comes here to hear racist jokes, or prejudice jokes, or things along those lines.

I don't care, you act like you know it all and i am very sick of you and your FUCKING act, it pisses me off. I hope that oneday you get that no one is going to stop being rude, no one care if the joke is funny or not. no one told me to stop and if you think I should stop send me a PM we don't get more FUCKING spam.you like them weird you act like you never go and have fun. Racist jokes? who is the hell have made them I don't see them. We all come here to play FE and have fun and joke, you need to calm the FUCK down.

Also I'll be on for the rest of the day to answer PMs.
I don't think he will be able to read that cus he is looooooooong gone.

Read the whole thread dammit.