The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

But you stated that you are suing Bianchi for killing you with confetti, right?

yes, I was just throwing in that little statement

According to that last quote, you were killed by foreign contaminents. Not confetti.

i was just stabbed with them. That helped me get killed with confetti. It's hard to kill with JUST confetti, but that's what she used to kill me

If you were killed, how is it that you're talking?

Before he went into surgery, he had his alter ego(me) make sure that I would take over his body for this topic if he were to die or become incapable of typing. Since that has happened I have taken over CGV's body for this topic. I've been talking in first person as to not arouse suspicion. I figured someone would ask, so I knew people would find out eventually. But since the body I have was killed, I'm still pissed

Since Nightmare is paying, I'd like to buy this amusement park and everything in it.

Okay, I'm back!

Oh, and Fireman, I'm not going to sell this... You might make everyone pay and I'd have to pay to get in here! :(

I think I'm going to go on the ferris wheel...

That's called a Mystic Knight. They already have the class. So it will be in the story. Here's the list of classes I'm putting in

Dark Knight

Mystic Knight

Monk

White Mage

Black Mage

Blue Mage

Red Mage

Thief

Warrior

Ranger

Ninja

Samurai

Dragoon

Summoner

Scholar

Bard

Mime

Sword Saint (yes this is a class)

Divine Knight (Yes this is also a class)

If you want any class that I haven't put down just tell me, I'll add it

Out of all of the Final Fantasy job's above which one would you like to be. If you have any question's on what your job does either contact me or another Final Fantasy nut.

For reference White Mage's heal people

Edited by Serene

I really wish to play this game, but I can't really afford any video games at all. I think theif or samurai sounds interesting... Could you describe what they do?

I really wish to play this game, but I can't really afford any video games at all. I think theif or samurai sounds interesting... Could you describe what they do?

A thief can find hidden passages, and steal item, while a Samurai can use the party's funds' to hurt pepole and have one of the more ggreat weapon's due to the fact that Katana's are one of the few Final Fantasy weapons that critical

Okay, I'm back!

Oh, and Fireman, I'm not going to sell this... You might make everyone pay and I'd have to pay to get in here! :(

I think I'm going to go on the ferris wheel...

Fair enough...XD

I hope nobody had any problems with Freohr's Shadow while I was gone! I'm going to see if she needs to be fired while I'm gone...

Speaking of while I'm gone, will anyone try to manage while I'm gone if I do fire her?