The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

Hello. May i recommend you try my newly opened restaurant? It specializes in pasta,curry, and anything bianchi likes. And its on the house for close friends! *winks*

*ahem* Lady Bianchi....could i interest you in eating at my and songbird's newly opened restaurant that specializes in pasta,curry, and all foods that princess and bianchi like?

*ahem* Lady Bianchi....could i interest you in eating at my and songbird's newly opened restaurant that specializes in pasta,curry, and all foods that princess and bianchi like?

*Beats the shit out of Masu.*

Sorry about that Bianchi, I had to prove a point.

*ignores Lyle*

I myself wouldnt.

FFtF is for convo not about FE or anything else. If this is closed then we would have to put up with random

ATTN!*insert name here* in the entertainment or creative sections (just examples)

We arent breaking the rules or anything and this is what FFtF is for......"No matter how random or spammy!"

I myself wouldnt.

FFtF is for convo not about FE or anything else. If this is closed then we would have to put up with random

ATTN!*insert name here* in the entertainment or creative sections (just examples)

We arent breaking the rules or anything and this is what FFtF is for......"No matter how random or spammy!"

It won't be gone forever if this did take place. A day or two, it would be interesting. Then when it comes back, people can spam to their heart's content...

*Shivvers*

Why do you feel the need to get involved in everybody's business?

*Hits MaSu 16 times in the kidneys and drags him offscreen*

Sorry for interrupting.

Why do you feel the need to get involved in everybody's business?

*Hits MaSu 16 times in the kidneys and drags him offscreen*

Sorry for interrupting.

Thank you Branded Blade.