The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

Makes ravens "cheezcake" This is no ordinary cheesecake! Its a cheezcake! Taste it! Tell me how it is!

Taste like Cheese nips

THE CAKE IS A LIE

THE CAKE IS A LIE

THE CAKE IS A LIE

THE CHEESE CAKE IS A LIE

How about

DO A BARREL ROLL

DO A BARREL ROLL

DO A BARREL ROLL

DO A BARREL ROLL

DO A CAKE ROLL

DO A BOX ROLL

Alright, listen, it's been fun, it's been gimicky, but please, seriously, can you stop with the whole spamming thing? It's really bothersome.

You don't even have to stop, just keep it to a minimum.

I'll keep it on a minimual but don't expect it do go away. I have fresh idea's every two second's for my lines.

But for now I need a new gimmik line, any ideas.

i want Raven, Lyle, and Fireman to entertain me!

DO IT NOW!

I have paid you double, Fireman, so don't weasel out of your contract......

i want Raven, Lyle, and Fireman to entertain me!

DO IT NOW!

I have paid you double, Fireman, so don't weasel out of your contract......

*Walks up to Bianchi. Wraps his legs around her. Grabs her face, and kisses her passionately*

due to a combination of spending too much time in this forum and blowing off my studying, i have just done horribly on a test. a very hard test that i should have spent at least a week studying for.

because of this, i am forced to make a decision. for the time being, i shall not be as active as i have been these past days. i knew this day was coming ever since i began to do Summer, because the class i'm taking is EXTREMELY COMPLICATED!

i shall still log in once in a while, just not every day, because i need to take my time studying Java and nuke science.

so, since i shall not be able to cause chaos, death, and destruction, someone shall have to momentarily take charge of my duties.

due to a combination of spending too much time in this forum and blowing off my studying, i have just done horribly on a test. a very hard test that i should have spent at least a week studying for.

because of this, i am forced to make a decision. for the time being, i shall not be as active as i have been these past days. i knew this day was coming ever since i began to do Summer, because the class i'm taking is EXTREMELY COMPLICATED!

i shall still log in once in a while, just not every day, because i need to take my time studying Java and nuke science.

so, since i shall not be able to cause chaos, death, and destruction, someone shall have to momentarily take charge of my duties.

<- Will miss Bianchi.

<- Is willing to take over.

I'll do my best to help you.