The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

How exactly do you get better endings? And are there any annoying warp/sliding ice mazes?

Kay this is gonna have a MASSIVE FINAL BOSS SPOILERS. ONLY READ IF YOU DONT CARE,OR HAVE NO PLANS TO PLAY THIS! but this is how you get the endings:

Bad-

Kill Lloyd and Marta(your girlfriend) when you fight them durring the final battle

Normal-

Lose to Lloyd and Marta when you fight them durring the final battle.

Good-

Pick all the good choices durring the game's scenes when you can make a choice to say/do something to a person AND let LLoyd and Marta kill you durring the final battle THEN Win against Ratatosk(Red eyed Emil(the main character)) after losing against Lloyd and Marta.

as for the maze question....NOW THERES A FUN ELEVATOR MAZE IN THE ISELIA RANCH REMAINS! [sarcasm=YAY!=sarcasm]

its really gay. and its like "OH YOU CANT GO DOWN CUZ THERES WATER! RIDE ALL THE ELEVATORS BACK TO THE BEGINNING AND HIT THE SWITCH TO DRAIN THE WATTER ROFL! Im like:

..... <_< .......if i wasnt hellbent to use genis and presea....i swear i would turn this shit off right now.

How many people are actually in a relationship?

A bunch. There's Lyle and Bianchi, Princess and Masu, and Fox and Raven among others. I have a feeling I'm missing some, though.

A bunch. There's Lyle and Bianchi, Princess and Masu, and Fox and Raven among others. I have a feeling I'm missing some, though.

Yeah MA and Kiryn, that's who I think it is

Now i have the strongest urge to include TOS stuff in my story..........

Do it, and I swear I will go to your house, rip out you innards and feed them to you.

Got it punk? This monster in my sig and avatar aren't just for show.

Do it, and I swear I will go to your house, rip out you innards and feed them to you.

I mean TALES OF SYMPHONIA stuff not TALES OF SYMPHONIA KNIGHTS OF RATATOSK(TOS2) I would have said TOS 2 if I meant it. Besides theres nothing in that thats fanfic worthy but 2 things.

No Damon you have to be more forceful here's the correct way

DO THAT AND EVERYTIME YOU MAKE A TALES TOPIC I WILL SAY BOO YOU SUCK. THEN I WILL RIP OUT YOUR ORGANS AND SELL THEM FOR GLUE