The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

TO ADD TO THE MICAIAH SUCKING (though she rarely ever sucked for me. Not that much anyway.)

I can never get her to SS before the weapons are blessed. So I can never bless Rexaura and I have to use Nosferatu or Valaura or something. =(

Micaiah why do you take so long for me to get to SS. Why.

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

TO ADD TO THE MICAIAH SUCKING (though she rarely ever sucked for me. Not that much anyway.)

I can never get her to SS before the weapons are blessed. So I can never bless Rexaura and I have to use Nosferatu or Valaura or something. =(

What Micaiah needs is some Discipline.

Arms Scroll

What Micaiah needs is some Discipline.

Thats a crappy Skill from PoR.

I just thought of TWO fucked up reasons that you could have made that bold............

Glad I'm not the only one.

Do enlighten me....:)

Okay, well...

NEVER.

Oh...

How about me and her Resolve this ourselves

Another Skill from PoR.

OKAY JUST STOP NOW!!!!!!!! XD

No

Why is it that you people feel the need to take whatever random individual thoughts you have and then make a topic out of it? Cuz that's what you're doing!

Isn't that what you're doing?

Well anyway, I kinda agree with you Arc. Though I'm guilty of that exact crime myself, so I apologize.

Though I think the biggest offender of this crime would be Masu. Though I intend no disrespect by saying that.

"Feel free to post anything here, no matter how crazy or spammy, and as long it doesn't break any rules or offend anyone. (Postcount does not rise here.)"

Dont say things that you will whine about later.

I played both GBA games released in NA, and I have beaten Sacred Stones, so I think I've had enough experience O_o

If you've never missed above 90% hit chance, then you clearly haven't played FE7 or FE8 enough.

"Feel free to post anything here, no matter how crazy or spammy, and as long it doesn't break any rules or offend anyone. (Postcount does not rise here.)"

Dont say things that you will whine about later.

^^^^there's my answer

I have no problem with crazy spammy stuff, but it gets to the point where you guys are talking about pointless stuff. I can't tell you how many topics have been posted about Masu ranting about something. It gets annoying after a while. It's like how Serene used to go around yelling "DO A BARREL ROLL!" Sure he could do it. But everyone got pissed at him for doing so.

I just don't want any litter in the forums. Spamming is fine to a point. But littering the forums with pointless topics gets annoying.

I have no problem with crazy spammy stuff, but it gets to the point where you guys are talking about pointless stuff. I can't tell you how many topics have been posted about Masu ranting about something. It gets annoying after a while. It's like how Serene used to go around yelling "DO A BARREL ROLL!" Sure he could do it. But everyone got pissed at him for doing so.

I just don't want any litter in the forums. Spamming is fine to a point. But littering the forums with pointless topics gets annoying.

Well they arent. my rant topics are full of discussion between me and branded but you wouldnt know that because they are about TOS 2. And if you see them you will have babies (or scream like you are)

Well they arent. my rant topics are full of discussion between me and branded but you wouldnt know that because they are about TOS 2. And if you see them you will have babies (or scream like you are)

<_<

Also, there seems to be a lot of flaming going on.

Anyway, while I love the FFtF forum, I feel that some of the threads are unorganized and are taken advantage of. Just because you can spam at any point you want, doesn't mean you should. Sometimes I try to make a serious topic, but it doesn't belong anywhere, so I put it in FFtF. Then it gets riddled with babbling and empty text. Then it looses it's whole purpose. Then, those bad habits spill over into other topics in places where the posts matter.

Maybe I'm just being a jerk. Maybe I'm just trying to find something to complain about, but still, take my words under consideration.

<_<

Also, there seems to be a lot of flaming going on.

Anyway, while I love the FFtF forum, I feel that some of the threads are unorganized and are taken advantage of. Just because you can spam at any point you want, doesn't mean you should. Sometimes I try to make a serious topic, but it doesn't belong anywhere, so I put it in FFtF. Then it gets riddled with babbling and empty text. Then it looses it's whole purpose. Then, those bad habits spill over into other topics in places where the posts matter.

Maybe I'm just being a jerk. Maybe I'm just trying to find something to complain about, but still, take my words under consideration.

Not to be an ass or anything but they went in one ear and out of the other.

Im not making topics flaming ppl so you cant get me there.

And as i posted earlier the description said post what you want as long as it breaks no rules.

If i wanna rant and vend multiple times in the day about how im sucking in a game then hell imma do it. Better than not saying anything then i show up in an actual important topic and start screaming out of nowhere. And if i want someone's attention, imma make a ATTN topic cuz the comments board on the user control pages cut off at a certain point. Yeah typical idiotic annoying masu answer I know but hell see if i care, im already use to getting made fun of on a daily basis here anyways.

Not to be an ass or anything but they went in one ear and out of the other.

Im not making topics flaming ppl so you cant get me there.

And as i posted earlier the description said post what you want as long as it breaks no rules.

If i wanna rant and vend multiple times in the day about how im sucking in a game then hell imma do it. Better than not saying anything then i show up in an actual important topic and start screaming out of nowhere. And if i want someone's attention, imma make a ATTN topic cuz the comments board on the user control pages cut off at a certain point. Yeah typical idiotic annoying masu answer I know but hell see if i care, im already use to getting made fun of on a daily basis here anyways.

Again, just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should

I have no problem with you venting. But today you made one topic venting about one part of Tos2, and then five minutes later you made a completely new one about something different that you didn't like. Meanwhile, you have about 5 other topics from the previous days, talking about something else you didn't like about Tos2. If you just had one big ranting topic about Tos2, and marked it with spoilers, I'd have no problem here.

I have no probelm with the Attn topics. I use those myself all the time.

Everyone gets made fun of in this place. No one here seriously insults people. Those who do are banned.