The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

Yeah, his sister loves him in that kind of way. You know that she's gonna rape him one day, and he's gonna enjoy it.

YOU CAN'T RAPE THE WILLING.

Yeah, his sister loves him in that kind of way. You know that she's gonna rape him one day, and he's gonna enjoy it.
YOU CAN'T RAPE THE WILLING.

Heh... A bit of incest couldn't hurt anyone, right?

I'll work here.

And wear nothing.

I'm pretty sure there's some law against hiring people who wear nothing, but screw the rules, I have money. You can start tomorrow.

Sorry I'm a few days late boss. I was looking for my pure black pants, I have my pure black sweat shirt on now too.

Good. Take this top hat and monocle, and go stand at the front desk. Give anyone who passes that large "GO" sign $200. Except the shoe. I hate the shoe.

Okay, take care of the customers. I'll be upstairs, smoking reefer filing papers. No calls.

Fourth Fox of Fire

Q*Bert

Zephrion

CoolGuyVaters

Hanz

Hikarusa

Peter Griffin

LittleKuriboh

Generic Robot unit 18964796180964971964781948964781264897231647123-0417-460167041460716746

Jolteon

VincentASM

Masahiro Sakurai

Shigeru Miyamoto

The guy who created Fire Emblem

Chuck Norris

The guy who created Mother

Fireman

Kiryn

................................................................................

................................................................................

looks like i am an outcast............................................................

looks like i am an outcast............................................................

At least you're higher than Bianchi. Bianchi is slavely.