The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

They're made of plastic. Living plastic creatures. They're being controlled by a relay device on the roof. Which would be a great big problem if I didn't have this. So I'm gonna go upstairs and blow it up. And I might well die in the process but don't worry about me, no. You go home, go on! Go have your lovely beans on toast. Don't tell anyone about this 'cos if you do, you'll get them killed.

I'm The Doctor, by the way. What's your name?

You lot. You spend all your time thinking about dying, like you're going to get killed by eggs, or beef, or global warming, or asteroids. But you never take time to imagine the impossible: that maybe you survive. This is the year 5.5/apple/26.... five billion years in your future, and this is the day...hold on...This is the day the sun expands. Welcome to the end of the world.

You're telling me. I was on board another ship once, they said that was unsinkable.... I ended up clinging to an iceberg, it wasn't half cold.

You think it'll last forever. The people, and cars, and concrete. But it won't. Then one day it's all gone. Even the sky. My planet's gone. It's dead. It burned, like the Earth. It's just rocks and dust. Before its time.

There was a war, and we lost. I'm a Time Lord. I'm the last of the Time Lords. They're all gone. I'm the only survivor. I'm left travelling on my own, 'cause there's no one else.

Go out there dressed like that, you'll start a riot, Barbarella. There's a wardrobe through there. First left, second right, third room on the left, go straight ahead, under the stairs, past the bins, fifth door on your left. Hurry up!

Time travel is like visiting Paris. You can't just read the guidebook, you've got to throw yourself in. Eat the food, use the wrong verbs, get charged double and end up kissing complete strangers- or is that just me?

The Fourth Great and Bountiful Human Empire. Planet Earth at its height. Covered with megacities, five moons, population 96 billion. The centre of a galactic domain that stretches across a million planets, a million species. With humanity right in the middle.

Don't touch the baby! You're both the same person, that's a paradox. We don't want a paradox, not with them outside. Any sort of disturbance -anything new- makes them stronger. A paradox might let them in.