The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

Stop being stupid. He makes posts longer than 1 word and still gets flamed just for being him.

While that's true, I only attack him when he makes one word posts, or does something so incredibly stupid.

And I'm not being stupid, I'm trying to stop all the hate. You and Nightmare are just always getting on my case.`It's really irritating.

It's hard to have restraint in this situation.

Like, throw a thirsty man in front of an oasis after a long time of travelling in the desert without water. Tell him to "have some restraint". Will he be able to?

EDIT:

@Matthew: Look who's talking.

Edited by Nightmare

Nightmare: That man would be doing it to live, you live to flame. And yes I AM TALKING! I am not a flamer or anything, if I flame I am likely joking, you live to fucking destroy Lyle.

Edited by Mathew O'Connell

It is all you do, Lyle cannot speak without you up his ass.

If Lyle didnt do something in the past to have us always watching his ass he wouldnt have to worry about it.

Nightmare, you're madd cool and all. But seriously, some of that stuff Swordmaster said about you isn't all bull. I mean, you're my friend and that's not gonna cease even after all this, (I mean look at me and Masu, we hate eachother as much as we love eachother.) but I think you need to stop pointing out other people's flaws when you have plenty of your own flaws as well.

Yes I know I should take my own advice, I'm aware of the hypocracy.

But you guys are always the ones to take things to far. I'm usually the one that just has to shut his mouth and endure the endless slings of insults.

So let's just stop it all here.

What he did in the past is in the past guys, I do not know what he did, but put it behind you. MaSu, you aren't so bad, Nightmare, not your fault? If you had an ounce of maturity you would shut up.

Im trying to and he still shows slight signs of him still doing what made me angry at him before. Well its time for work so i'll be back in 5 hours! Hopefully everyone will have cooled down by then! XD

But seriously, some of that stuff Swordmaster said about you isn't all bull.

Not really. Swordmaster was just blinded by jealousy and started throwing out random insults. He doesn't even know me. And I assure you, you don't know me either.

But since you're being cool, I'll stop.

Im trying to and he still shows slight signs of him still doing what made me angry at him before. Well its time for work so i'll be back in 5 hours! Hopefully everyone will have cooled down by then! XD

Masu, I'm not even sure what I did to piss you off anymore. I'm just stating my opinion about stuff. What I feel like you're doing is saying: "Well, you opinion is wrong, so fuck you in great heaping piles of shit."

I'm not asking you to agree with my opinion, I'm just asking you to allow me to keep it. I can see where you're coming from most of the time, and I try to explain why I think that is either incorrect or why I don't believe that.

I'm all for keeping a calm civil discussion, I'm never trying to flame anyone unless I'm severly provoked/irritated.

And if you can't get over something that happened in the past and just accept that that's the way I am, then there's something wrong with you, not me.

Have you ever had this thing happen when you're trying to type 'hour' and end up typing 'house' instead?

This has happened to me about 2-3 times.

I'm hungry.

---

I-I wanted to do an advanced choir rehersal, but it's on the exact day of the homecoming dance. ;_;

Meaning that even though I want to be in chamber choir, I'd most likely have to skip the homecoming dance if I make it in since the rehersal is required if you're in chamber choir, and increases your chances of getting in if you want to be.

So if something like this happens again then I'll be sad. ;_;

And I wanna be in chamber because it's pretty

STUPID LIKE 8,000 AND A MILLION REQUIRED REHERSALS ;____;

/rant

anyways i got into art club

yay

---

~°∆°[[bizz- oh hay] "I'm ever so clever!" says:

Day two without FE9: It could be unrelated, but I feel as if I'm getting sick. I hope I still get to taste my ramen in the morning.

Internet went out for a few hours. I had to whore out on Pikmin and beat the Emporer Bulblax while losing but 47 pikmin. A new record for me, indeed.

I do not know when I will succumb to insanity. It may be another week. Oh, how I hope my friend is enjoying said

game with much vigor and passion.

I told her to watch out for chapter 15. It is a tricky one when a hot hermit is hiding in the sand. I wonder, what will she think once she reaches chapter 8? My impression of it was uneasy at first, but soon full of realization. It was my first time ever playing a Fire Emblem game. I remember it so clearly..

Oh, please, under any circumstances, do not leave the town vigilantes alone...

I am unsure what day three will bring. My mind is weary, and my stomach longs for another apple. Oh, how annoying colds seem to be...

---

midna6436 says:

...Did you know that one who habitually types in CAPITALS has many mental qualities of a phycopath?

;_;

I'M GONNA BE KAREL

SOMEONE HELP ME

[/lolcaps]

---

Okay so like what happened was that I got it back in art today (girl said she didn't like it and her brother loses interest in everything I guess olo) so I was sad but I was like "yay" since I had it back. But then someone I know in biology/advisory (who has a cool name and a guy friend that sits behind me, she sits right side to me which was like fate olo) was like "oh I played Brawl and lol Ike I've never played Fire Emblem before" and I COULDN'T RESIST

The dude behind me was like "LET ME SEE D:"

I felt proud

But yeah she better like it. I'm still going through withdrawal. I'm so stupid. So the withdrawal better not be in vain this time. Or else I'll be like "AAAAAHHH GIVE IT BACK -locks self in room forevevever-"

Oh yeah I stayed at dad's house tonight so yeeeey Radiant Dawn in the morning which I wish I could play more of. ;_;

And apple cinnamon Cheerios ftw.

---

SHE LIKED IT. THE WITHDRAWAL WASN'T IN VAIN.

The girl with the cool name in biology class I was talking about said to me, "okay, the game's pretty cool and I'm on chapter five : D"

And I was like YESYESYESYES

I need to tell her about chapters 11 and 15, now. She needs to get her Lovelies, as I call them. I hope she does chapter 7 right, and I really hope she isn't overusing Titania like I did my first playthrough.

Eh.

Well, I want chocolate. It's that time of the month I think rly soon and I NEED CHOCOLATE. PIXIE STICKS ON BUTTER, DAMN IT

But today my friend forgot her ID again and it was either buy her chips and feel great except no Hostess cupcakes or get the cupcakes and feel like a bitch. And I'd rather be craving chocolate than feeling like a terrible friend, even though, when I forgot my ID, she teased me and didn't buy me anything to eat at all. SEE? I'M A NICE PERSON. I don't do grudges.

But anyways I'm trying to train myself to be at least semi-ambidextrous, and also I'm writing a parody of RD centered around the Ludveck incident. It's going to be great.

AND WHYYY HAVE I NEVER BEEN CALLED A GENIUS WRITER BUT MY FRIEND HAS IT'S THE SECRET JEALOUSY/ENVY THAT I HIDE AND NEVER TELL ANYONE ABOUT

I FEEL SO INFERIOR ALL THE TIME

Also, I love Terry Pratchett.

Apple cinnamon Cheerios are your friend, Bizz

---

My throat hurtsss

Starburst

Where is my freaking Starburst

I need itt

It's raining and I was outside in it and a cold plus water everywhere equals suck

I neeeeeeeed some Staaaarburssst

I'm getting the game back on Tuesday olo but she said her 18-year-old brother played it more than her, meaning he's going to miss Stefan most likely and I don't like that. He might've missed Zihark, too. Mia is horribly hard to miss. Unless you get her killed because it's your first time playing FE and she looks weak and does like three damage each time and you think of her as useless and get her killed by like some general or something like I did except I reset. At least I got someone into FE. But like thanks to Nintendo Power there were a lot of easy-to-miss characters that I didn't miss on my frist playthrough ever of FE9 which was my first FE which I said already. Stefan is hot I love my binder with the swordmasters on it that I printed out I fell asleep looking at it and had dreams 8D my throat hurts. Aaaahhh.

OH BTW YOU GUYS I finished 'A Hat Full of Sky' by Terry Pratchett. Great book. I look at boredom in a whole different way, now.

Bizz <3s Terry Pratchett and Starburst which she wish she had

Some houses with two windows and those roofs look like big faces with eyes and a mouth and a nose-like thing. I like was looking at houses and saw that

---

I have not had a Ferrero Rocher

or a Lindt

or a Choxie

in forever

And looking up 'chocolate' in Wikipedia reminded me of this

Which means now I want one

Also I did not know that animals could eat white chocolate

---

My MSN froze and died

*Extremely unrelated content aheaaad*

WHY DOES ZIHARK DIE LIKE 14876238743287554 TIMES EVERY TIME I DO A FE9 PLAYTHROUGH? Everyone always goes "oh he's the best swordmaster in FE9 looololollol" and like, he's good, but ballista users haet him and he LOVES running into LANCES

Stefan may have 5 BASE LUCK but at least he can SURVIVE the critical hits

I GO TO THE BATHROOM DURING ENEMY PHASE AND WHEN I CAME BACK I FOUND THE BALLISTA AIMED IN ZIHARK'S DIRECTION AND HE HAD 13 HP AND I HEARD A CRITICAL SOUND WHEN I WAS IN THERE THE BATHROOM ISN'T THAT FAR FROM MY ROOM

And also, the wishblade is scary because it likes Mia a little too much wrrryyyyy

Gah, my room is so hooooot and stuffy. Why.

The public aid office is an idiot. Yes. The whole office.

ALSO ZIHARK THIS IS WHY I WROTE A FANFICTION WHERE YOU DIED and Mia died at the end because the WISHBLADE LOVES HER. IN BOTH GAMES.

I like typing in caps too much. Sigh.

ALSO ANNAGRAMMA IS A REALLY ANNOYING NAME AND SHE'S A REALLY ANNOYING CHARACTER SHE THINKS SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING AHHHH oh hay look I'm doing the capsy thing again

.. Whenever I think of 'caps' I think of mushrooms. I, like, study those ololol.

Adult Swim wants to kill me or something I need my anime every Saturday! I doooo! And we have anime club meetings at our public library evverrry last Wednesdayyyy BUT A FREAKING HOUR ISN'T FREAKING ENOUGH DAMMIT AAHHHHH

... I also fell asleep playing FE9 last night

I was so tired

---

Wtf are you doing?

How dare you come up and kill Mia twice like that! How dare you! REMEMBER THE SWORDMASTER TRIO, ZIHARK. THE THREESOME THAT ALWAYS TRIUMPHED IN FE9, NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU DIED OR STEFAN GOT CRIT'D.

But no. You say sorry, and say you don't know who you're fighting for, and yet you kill your old friend, just like that.

Don't make me write another fanfiction on you. I'm still working on the first chapter of SF story, no matter how delayed it is. When I get it finished this weekend, you're coming next! AND YOU WILL REGRET IT.

You will feel guilt, Zihark...

---

It's being a cheating whore and won't send messages to people

I think it's in alliance with Zihark and my constantly dying MP3 player

OH BTW THERE WAS CAKE AND IT WAS AWESOMEEE

Though I swear I'm getting ill or something

aaaaaah

you know, I think if FFtF posts had counted, I'd be at around 250 posts already..

---

Oh my piiiixie sticks

What is with music these days

You know what? Whenever my sister gets all "I DON'T WANT TO GO TO YOU CHOIR CONCERT IT'S BORING" I want to smack her

It gets so vexing after a period of time. Or like at the Masterpiece concert we had where the a cappella and chamber choirs all sand the Mozart Requiem? You know how pretty I thought that was? I was just in normal ol' concert choir last year, but 45 minutes of Latin, you know, sounds hard to memorize.

And you know what everyone was saying?

"OHHH THAT WAS SO BORING LOL"

What what what

I thought it was pretty! Am I the, like, one of the only people nowadays who thinks classical and orchestral and choral music is pretty? Waaay back then, they were great masterpieces of the era, hence the freaking concert naaame.

What, so you'd rather be at home listening to that horrible sexual shit you call music?

The horrible stereotypes at my school kill me. The really do.

You know what I discovered at MySpace? There's a RAP ARTIST named 'BiZz'

I was like "WHAT WHAT WHAT DO NOT WANT"

I WILL FIGHT THIS GUY WITH WORDS, I DO NOT CARE HOW LONG HE'S HAD THAT NAME, IT'S MIIIIINE AND HE'S TARNISHING IT

AAAAAARGH

Okay, I have to leave in 15 minutes for aunt's birthday party. I have to draw her a picture lol

I hooooope they have cake, because whenever anyone on my mom's side of the family has a party with cake... the cake is so... --

I noticed that my dad's side of the family would have cake with milk in it and fruit... Mexican families FTW

but yeah btw homecoming dance was AWESOME and my friend got a ride and I had a date, yey

AND I ACTUALLY DANCED

HOLY PIXIE STICKS, IT'S THE APOCOLYPSE BECAUSE I ACTUALLY DANCED. FOR MORE THAN TEN MINUTES.

But yeah

I want to study music back from the classical eras from now on

I'm such a nerd lol

---

... That I rly adore the fruits Basket ending theme?

It's like my happy song that I listen to that puts me in like the bestest of moods ever

Ever.

Also aaah I know I said chapter two will be done tomorrow and I might actually have it done tomorrow! Maybe even tonight!

OH PIXIE STICKS, IT REALLY IS THE APOCOLYPSE

Also, I have decided that I use the words 'surmise' and 'ardent' too much

And I <3 my MP3

I don't think it haets me as much as Zihark does

I want a popsicle and I feel ill and another ferrero would be nice

I love my dad

My mom, too, but I fervently wish she'd cease her smoking habit plz

Also, my sister is awesome

---

*Bizz attacks Biology Homework with PROCRASTINATION!*

*Biology Homework took 1 damage! (300/301 HP)*

*Biology Homework attacks with PROCRASTINATION KILLAR*

*Extra damage done to PROCRASTINATORS!*

*Bizz took 371 damage! (0/100 HP)*

*Bizz has been killed!*

"Oh, dammit... I knew... biology hated me..."

*Bizz has been revived by Metal Arc! (10/100 HP)*

*Bizz uses ILLNESS EXCUSE!*

*Bizz is now protected for one turn!*

*Biology Homework used PROCRASTINATION KILLAR!*

*Bizz protected herself!*

*Bizz uses AGENDA SCHEDULE!*

*Bizz forsees next attack!*

*Biology Homework uses JUDGEMENT!*

*Bizz protected herself! Bizz is now DISTRACTED for one turn by use of ToS move!*

*Biology Homework used PROCRASTINATION KILLAR!*

*Bizz's SKILL activated: MIRACLE! (5/100 HP)*

*MUSIC effect: Bizz snapped out of distraction!*

*Bizz used STUDY SESSION!*

*Biology Homework took 300 damage! (0/301 HP)*

*Biology Homework was killed! Bizz gained 400 EXP!*

*KNOWLEDGE rose!*

---

I'm playing a Final Fantasy game!

Elation! Elation!

It's like eating chocolate strawberries and Ferrero Coco Gardens at the same time!

Aaaaah!

Biology Homework has now met one of it's worst threats since Fire Emblem nine! .. And ten

---

*Chewing on sweatshirt*

Neverever eat so many Lemonheads at once while on PMS ever again, Bizz

Never do it ever again ever

It magnifies your reactions to something tenfold and that's something you can't control

The talent I feel like I have right now is actual confidence due to the effects

And the normally unfazing annoyance of the neighbor kids today are now to a point where you feel like squirming on the ground and screaming because you can't sit still you need to let it out because of the excitement and elation and everything you feel at once and it shouldn't be bottled inside like this

Excuse me while I run outside screaming happy things and then start listening to music again until the police come asking what I'm on plz

fgfdgfwqjkqheeqsd;s;;;

STEFAN THE RAAAAKEMASTER

---

First you die 437634 times in FE9

Then you kill Mia twice

And now you're dying 437634 times in RD.

I don't like this. You know that.

This is why I'm writing that oneshot about you

That I'll be showing to all the SF members

How you like them apples, Zihark?

How you like?

---

I can't get to sleep without being suspected of ANYTHING

My sixth sense kept me up until 3:30am

"Mother, I'm going to be lynched tonight. The town sees me suspicious, see, so I hope you're pround of me :'D"

I actually said this to her plz

FE9 music makes it better

This is why I <3 my MP3. It doesn't suspect me of anything.

When I'm lynched, lynch me with my MP3 plz

Edited by Metal Arc
we love you bizz :D