The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

There are plenty others, but the joke doesn't fit unless it's princess.

Princess deserves to be a heron way more then Suzaku. Although if she was, it might cause problems cause shes a raven.

Well I am with her, but she's never on anymore. So I wonder if I should try to move on and find someone else....

To tell the truth not hearing LyleXBianchi is kinda weird. Bianchi paired with another name is odd.

Okay, she is just this weak looking girl who doesn't really stand out in the game. On my first run for PoR I don't even recall when I got her when I saw her on the records. However, after reading her support conversations, I must say she is the most amusing character in FE :lol:

I mean, she always have this evil sad aura around her because she's always hungry!

And she also have the best quotes in PR:

I must draw fanarts for her!

UPDATE:

TheMerchants.jpg

I hope it isn't too disturbing ><

Ilyana's Sausage

IlyanasSausage_W.jpg

Quick sketch of next scene...

Ilyanassausage2.jpg

Ranulf: "Nooooooo" (something like a childish/girlish screem XD ...hard to express in English)

Ilyana: "Mm, delicious~"

Ike: "What are you two doing..."

I think I will do two more. Stay tuned~ XD

We need some Ilyana's discussion~

Rankings don't matter much here. Suzaku is a heron, yet he gets no respect from anyone (maybe pity, but not respect), most people dislike him, he doesn't have vet status, and he's considered an annoyance. He spams and everyone except the new people know that, so there's no point in giving him more attention when he advances rank.

Rankings don't matter much here. Suzaku is a heron, yet he gets no respect from anyone (maybe pity, but not respect), most people dislike him, he doesn't have vet status, and he's considered an annoyance. He spams and everyone except the new people know that, so there's no point in giving him more attention when he advances rank.

Harsh. Yet truthful.

Princess deserves to be a heron way more then Suzaku. Although if she was, it might cause problems cause shes a raven.

Thanks, but I'll be a Heron soon. Just you wait. XD

Maybe I can ask Vincent to change it to Raven for me....

But it's funny...I'm the Princess, yet most of you guys are Royal.

XD

LOLs at the irony.

Your very lucky to get days off but like Wynn said your getting more time in school and you might even have to have a few more extra days of school another day.

Thanks, but I'll be a Heron soon. Just you wait. XD

Maybe I can ask Vincent to change it to Raven for me....

But it's funny...I'm the Princess, yet most of you guys are Royal.

XD

Lol. Still it's like what Rafiki said.

It's not about what group you're in. It's about how you act and what you do.

For example, but no offence intended, I hold Kiryn in much higher respect then someone like Serene. Or even myself I suppose.

If you watched code geass up to the second season you would know why i hate people who like suzaku

Get on topic here, I don't care if this is FFtF. But we are not here to talk about Suzaku's Spam problem we are here to talk about the roof that could keep him out of school