The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

You let one of them go, but that’s nothing new. Every now and then a little victim spared...because she smiled? Because he’s got freckles? Because they begged? And that’s how you live with yourself. That’s how you slaughter millions. Because once in a while, on a whim, if the wind’s in the right direction...you happen to be kind.

This is Emergency Programme One. Now listen; this is important. If this message is activated, then it can only mean one thing. We must be in danger, and I mean fatal. I'm dead, or about to die any second with no chance of escape. And that's okay. Hope it's a good death. But I promised to look after you, and that's what I'm doing. The TARDIS is taking you home. And I bet you're fussing and moaning now- typical! But hold on and just listen a bit more. The TARDIS can never return for me. Emergency Programme One means I'm facing an enemy that should never get their hands on this machine. So this is what you should do: let the TARDIS die. Just let this old box gather dust. No one can open it; no one will even notice it. Let it become a strange little thing standing on a street corner. And over the years, the world will move on and the box will be buried. And if you wanna remember me, then you can do one thing, that's all, one thing. Have a good life. Do that for me. Have a fantastic life.

I was gonna take you to so many places. Barcelona! Not the city Barcelona, the planet Barcelona. You'd love it, fantastic place! They've got dogs with no noses! Imagine how many times a day you end up telling that joke and it's still funny!

Now you! Just wait, I'm busy! Mickey, hello! And Harriet Jones, MP for Flydale North! Blimey, it's like This Is Your Life! Tea! That's all I needed! Good cup of tea! Super-heated infusion of free-radicals and tannins, just the thing for healing the synapses. Now, first things first. Be honest. How do I look?

Not bad for a man in his jim-jams, very Arthur Dent- now, there was a nice man. Now what have I got in here? A satsuma. Oh, that friend of your mother's, he does like his snacks, doesn't he? But doesn't that just sum up Christmas? You go through all those presents and right at the end, there's always one stupid old satsuma! Who wants a satsuma?

Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo! Correctamundo!

I don't age. I regenerate. But humans decay. You wither and you die. Imagine watching that happen to someone that you l...

You can spend the rest of your life with me.... but I can't spend the rest of mine with you. I have to live on. Alone. That's the curse of the Time Lords.