The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

Votals:

Bianchi (0): (TLS)

MaSu (4): Bizz, Fimbulvetr, Raven, TLS

No Lynch (8): Will, Epona64, Snow_Storm, Branded Blade, MaSu, Fireman, Leon, Songbird

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch, 7 at the deadline. You have 44 hours left~

Masu sat on the side lines, staring blankly as two people voted for him, not saying anything or even noticing.

“Bandwagon!” TLS said as he changed his vote from Bianchi to that of Masu, following Raven’s lead.

“No lynch!” Songbird yelled, raising the votes for it up to eight.

Bizz stared at her blankly, before yelling. “This is going too slowly!” She had noticed that Masu only had a total of four votes while a no lynch now had eight. “I just want to go to sleep now…”

It was now nearing twilight, and people were becoming restless. “Let’s just go with the others and not lynch anyone. I mean, no one here is that suspicious yet. For all we know, the people that are scum might not even be here,” Fimbulvetr said.

Bizz only nodded her head in agreement. “Fim and I changed our minds! We now favor a no lynch.”

Leon merely stood up from his spot at the fountain, glad that a no lynch was favored. “All right, this means it’s over.”

Raven nodded his head. “I’m still a bit suspicious of Masu. . . But I’ll let it go. He might just be. . . too tired to think up a defense.”

“Haha. . . What does everyone have against Masu?” Leon laughed. “The votes are done, I suppose. There will be no lynching done today.”

Snow_Storm merely smiled. “I’m glad of it. All this is is nothing more than a finger pointing game.”

Epona64 merely nodded in agreement. “I’m glad you all agreed with me,” Will said. “But you’re all copycats. . .”

Everyone left the square to go back to their houses. And eventually, their beds. Although now. . . The townspeople slept with one eye open, fearful that they may be next. As they did that, the night owls came out. . .

It is now twilight. No posts regarding the game will be allowed (remember, you're supposed to be sleeping).

Senate (Mafia), please pm your actions to Desdemona. Townies (with night actions) and the serial killer, please pm your actions to me.

NIGHT ACTIONS: Remember, get them in. You have 24 hours.

Edited by Cymbeline

Masu sat on the side lines, staring blankly as two people voted for him, not saying anything or even noticing.

“Bandwagon!” TLS said as he changed his vote from Bianchi to that of Masu, following Raven’s lead.

“No lynch!” Songbird yelled, raising the votes for it up to eight.

Bizz stared at her blankly, before yelling. “This is going too slowly!” She had noticed that Masu only had a total of four votes while a no lynch now had eight. “I just want to go to sleep now…”

It was now nearing twilight, and people were becoming restless. “Let’s just go with the others and not lynch anyone. I mean, no one here is that suspicious yet. For all we know, the people that are scum might not even be here,” Fimbulvetr said.

Bizz only nodded her head in agreement. “Fim and I changed our minds! We now favor a no lynch.”

Leon merely stood up from his spot at the fountain, glad that a no lynch was favored. “All right, this means it’s over.”

Raven nodded his head. “I’m still a bit suspicious of Masu. . . But I’ll let it go. He might just be. . . too tired to think up a defense.”

“Haha. . . What does everyone have against Masu?” Leon laughed. “The votes are done, I suppose. There will be no lynching done today.”

Snow_Storm merely smiled. “I’m glad of it. All this is is nothing more than a finger pointing game.”

Epona64 merely nodded in agreement. “I’m glad you all agreed with me,” Will said. “But you’re all copycats. . .”

Everyone left the square to go back to their houses. And eventually, their beds. Although now. . . The townspeople slept with one eye open, fearful that they may be next. As they did that, the night owls came out. . .

It is now twilight. No posts regarding the game will be allowed (remember, you're supposed to be sleeping).

Senate (Mafia), please pm your actions to Desdemona. Townies (with night actions) and the serial killer, please pm your actions to me.

NIGHT ACTIONS: Remember, get them in. You have 24 hours.

>_>