The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

Sarcasm is a truly wonderful thing indeed. Imagine what the world would be with out it. If not for sarcastics, all we would be left with were hypocrites and pyromaniacs.

Epona, ilu. Ilu hard.

And my sister believes she's becoming a pyromaniac herself, off-topic as it is.

One. . . hour. . . left. . . o_<

Maybe. . .

DO ITTTT

It's just an hour D:

The night people have had enough time already

As the first rays of dawn streamed through the wispy clouds of the sky, each townsperson woke up. Their first course of action was to check the rooms of their friends and family.

“Phew. . .” Will muttered. “Everyone’s here. . .” Lost in reverie, the bloodcurdling scream that filled the morning air did not register in his mind at first. Once it resounded, chills ran up his spine and he made great pains to hurry outside, to the fountain.

The sight of the citizens crowded around the fountain greeted Will’s eyes. “What happened?” he asked Fireman, who merely shook his head.

“Two more deaths,” TLS answered him. “It’s horrible. . .”

Freohr bit her lip as she watched MaSu and Leon drag Faiya’s bloodied corpse towards the fountain, his hair now a rusted silver. "Bianchi and Faiya. . ."

"Bianchi! But I thought she was out of town?!" Will replied, surprise tinging his voice.

"Most of us thought so as well. She wasn't present at yesterday's lynching. . .seems she came back just in time to get. . ." Freohr winced as she spoke the last word. ". . .killed."

“They found Bianchi’s body in the fountain. . .” Songbird muttered, turning to face Will. “We can only surmise that they dragged her outside, where they killed her. . .As for Faiya. . .Well, Nightmare meant to check on him back at his house this morning. . ."

"Multiple knife wounds to the chest and legs. . ." TLS chimed in.

". . .A rather gruesome sight," Nightmare added, striding over to them. He closed his eyes for a moment. "Ugh. . .I don't think this mental image will ever go away. . ."

“Aaah. . .” Fimbulvetr whispered, the very thought disturbing her. “And they were. . .?”

“We’re finding out right now.”

Fim could only watch as she saw Leon fiddle around with both Bianchi and Faiya’s clothing. He found nothing in Bianchi’s pocket, but in Faiya’s. . .

“Notes,” Leon announced, flipping through each page. “Lots of them.”

“Does that mean. . .?” Epona said, unable to finish her sentence.

Leon nodded. “It’s a shame.”

"LYNCH!" TLS shouted out of nowhere, as usual.

Bianchi has been killed. She was Nephenee, Citizen (Townie Vanilla)

Faiya has been killed. He was Micaiah, Mind Reader (Lie Detector)

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch, 6 at the deadline. You have 48 hours.

Edited by Desdemona

##Vote: Bizz

It seems Mister Bizz is rather eager to throw guilt at others.

;~;

BUT I'M NOT A MISTER

AND YOU HAVE NO PROOF

I HAVE MY REASONS