The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

Townies cannot kill except by Lynching, except for two roles, but they're limited in kills.

Mafia has no limits on kills.

No Lynch = Mafia's favor.

But if it saves my ass then so be it.

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

AND WE NEED TO LYNCH SOMEONE

or else town will die ;_;

Agree'd but not at the expense of my life!

AND KIBA MAKE A DECISION DAMMIT

ALSO COME OOOON GUYS, WE CANNOT KILL MUCH AND MAFIA IS UNLIMITED IN KILLS

AND DON'T FOGET ABOUT THE SERIAL KILLAR!

It's Bizz, If you knew what I knew then damnit you'd lynch him to!

I AM A SHE

AND YOU KNOW NOTHING, BIIITCH

I SWAER I'M ON THE TOWN'S SIDE YOU DOUCHE

I'LL EVEN CHANGE MY VOTE!

I should post the roles. . . this is an open role list, anyways:

Pro-Town Roles:

Citizen (Townie Vanilla): Regular townspeople. They can only lynch (even though everyone else, even the power roles, can also do this. . .)

Espion (Cop): Players that can scan one person per night. Can see whether they are "innocent" (pro-town), or "guilty" (Mafia or serial killer).

General (Name Cop): Can scan people to figure out their character's name.

Miller: Regular townspeople with an air of suspicion about them. When scanned by cops, they are shown as guilty, when in actuality they are not.

Priest (Doctor): Each night they can choose a person to "protect." The person protected will not die when targeted to be killed by anyone (cannot protect from lynching). They cannot protect themselves.

Persuader (Commuter): Can protect oneself from being killed when targeted. Can only use this power once every two nights. Cannot save self from lynching.

Jack-of-All-Trades: Can perform five roles: scan, protect, kill, roleblock, and commute. Can only use each power once.

Vigilante: Can kill only two times.

Mind Reader (Lie Detector): Can send in two posts to be analyzed by the game host. Will be told whether the poster is telling the truth or lying.

Pro-Mafia Roles:

Senate Head (Mafia Godfather): Can command the mafia members on what to do. They have the final say in kills and roleblocks.

Senate Thief (Mafia Thief): Can steal from various members. The item they steal reveals what role that person plays.

Senate Role blocker (Mafia Role blocker): Can block a person with a power role from performing their role on the night the roleblock occurred.

Senate Janitor (Mafia Janitor): Can kill and clean up a kill (to clean up a kill, they must be the person sent to perform the kill). Clean-ups can only be used twice. A clean-up kill causes the deceased person's role to not be revealed.

Senate Framer (Mafia Framer): Each night he can frame someone for the Senate's kill. The person framed will be blamed for the kill and scan as guilty to the Espion.

Senate Vanilla (Mafia Vanilla): Mafia members that hold no power.

Third-party

Serial killer: Can kill one person per night. Wins when everyone is dead. Even wins if he himself is dead (after all, he just wants to see the whole town dead).

Edited by Cymbeline