The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

Once there was a monster named Gonzoles and he looked for candy with his BFF, until one day he lost his pet human's hat. To solve this mystery, he decided to become the Hero of Hyrule and went to the Death Egg to face off Fortuity the Crab. He was then captured by some large ugly carrot but then he got killed by a very hungry Ilyana. While in Death Egg, Ilyana ate a large snake on a purple mushroom with yellow polka dots and an orange tail the size of a crazy huge Eggman that has a weak leg that he can't walk on because he fell down the toilet and landed in his pet cow's shit. Ilyana finished eating reality so we are safe, for now. Eliwood was dumb enough to barrel roll through a field of rotton tomatoes. Lyn was hot, and she was very very sweaty, her nipples showing, and she went up to Florina and said "I really love you! I'm so wet, but it feels like I'm retarded." Florina's reaction was a joyous one, she wet herself and said "I need it now", so Lyn jumped her bones with a giant potato in Florina's gloryhole and they exploded. Lyn decided to cum on Florina except not really. What really happened was that stuff exploded in Lyn. Meanwhile in the Ostian castle, Raven attacked one of the castle's Generals thus killing himself except not really. But Pikachu died. "I crave some Dominos' Cheezy Bread..."said Ilyana while playing TWEWY. Then she started eating dead people's organs out of hunger and boredom while Eliwood got out of jury duty. Ayu screamed "Uguu~" because dragons were killing the natives and beating them with a stick, piercing their bodies and chewing their

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

*Miciah was sucking again last night! >_<*

Do I even need to say anything?

btw, what happened in your first post... ouch...

Once there was a monster named Gonzoles and he looked for candy with his BFF, until one day he lost his pet human's hat. To solve this mystery, he decided to become the Hero of Hyrule and went to the Death Egg to face off Fortuity the Crab. He was then captured by some large ugly carrot but then he got killed by a very hungry Ilyana. While in Death Egg, Ilyana ate a large snake on a purple mushroom with yellow polka dots and an orange tail the size of a crazy huge Eggman that has a weak leg that he can't walk on because he fell down the toilet and landed in his pet cow's shit. Ilyana finished eating reality so we are safe, for now. Eliwood was dumb enough to barrel roll through a field of rotton tomatoes. Lyn was hot, and she was very very sweaty, her nipples showing, and she went up to Florina and said "I really love you! I'm so wet, but it feels like I'm retarded." Florina's reaction was a joyous one, she wet herself and said "I need it now", so Lyn jumped her bones with a giant potato in Florina's gloryhole and they exploded. Lyn decided to cum on Florina except not really. What really happened was that stuff exploded in Lyn. Meanwhile in the Ostian castle, Raven attacked one of the castle's Generals thus killing himself except not really. But Pikachu died. "I crave some Dominos' Cheezy Bread..."said Ilyana while playing TWEWY. Then she started eating dead people's organs out of hunger and boredom while Eliwood got out of jury duty. Ayu screamed "Uguu~" because dragons were killing the natives and beating them with a stick, piercing their bodies and chewing their internal organs while

Once there was a monster named Gonzoles and he looked for candy with his BFF, until one day he lost his pet human's hat. To solve this mystery, he decided to become the Hero of Hyrule and went to the Death Egg to face off Fortuity the Crab. He was then captured by some large ugly carrot but then he got killed by a very hungry Ilyana. While in Death Egg, Ilyana ate a large snake on a purple mushroom with yellow polka dots and an orange tail the size of a crazy huge Eggman that has a weak leg that he can't walk on because he fell down the toilet and landed in his pet cow's shit. Ilyana finished eating reality so we are safe, for now. Eliwood was dumb enough to barrel roll through a field of rotton tomatoes. Lyn was hot, and she was very very sweaty, her nipples showing, and she went up to Florina and said "I really love you! I'm so wet, but it feels like I'm retarded." Florina's reaction was a joyous one, she wet herself and said "I need it now", so Lyn jumped her bones with a giant potato in Florina's gloryhole and they exploded. Lyn decided to cum on Florina except not really. What really happened was that stuff exploded in Lyn. Meanwhile in the Ostian castle, Raven attacked one of the castle's Generals thus killing himself except not really. But Pikachu died. "I crave some Dominos' Cheezy Bread..."said Ilyana while playing TWEWY. Then she started eating dead people's organs out of hunger and boredom while Eliwood got out of jury duty. Ayu screamed "Uguu~" because dragons were killing the natives and beating them with a stick, piercing their bodies and chewing their internal organs while stealing their only

Umm... dude? You never have a 100% chance to hit unless there's a skill or something your character has. 100 translates to about a 99.85 (somewhere around there) percent chance of hitting.

No it doesn't. Look here. 99 is practically 100, 100 IS 100.

Once there was a monster named Gonzoles and he looked for candy with his BFF, until one day he lost his pet human's hat. To solve this mystery, he decided to become the Hero of Hyrule and went to the Death Egg to face off Fortuity the Crab. He was then captured by some large ugly carrot but then he got killed by a very hungry Ilyana. While in Death Egg, Ilyana ate a large snake on a purple mushroom with yellow polka dots and an orange tail the size of a crazy huge Eggman that has a weak leg that he can't walk on because he fell down the toilet and landed in his pet cow's shit. Ilyana finished eating reality so we are safe, for now. Eliwood was dumb enough to barrel roll through a field of rotton tomatoes. Lyn was hot, and she was very very sweaty, her nipples showing, and she went up to Florina and said "I really love you! I'm so wet, but it feels like I'm retarded." Florina's reaction was a joyous one, she wet herself and said "I need it now", so Lyn jumped her bones with a giant potato in Florina's gloryhole and they exploded. Lyn decided to cum on Florina except not really. What really happened was that stuff exploded in Lyn. Meanwhile in the Ostian castle, Raven attacked one of the castle's Generals thus killing himself except not really. But Pikachu died. "I crave some Dominos' Cheezy Bread..."said Ilyana while playing TWEWY. Then she started eating dead people's organs out of hunger and boredom while Eliwood got out of jury duty. Ayu screamed "Uguu~" because dragons were killing the natives and beating them with a stick, piercing their bodies and chewing their internal organs while stealing their only amount of cash from under the

Once there was a monster named Gonzoles and he looked for candy with his BFF, until one day he lost his pet human's hat. To solve this mystery, he decided to become the Hero of Hyrule and went to the Death Egg to face off Fortuity the Crab. He was then captured by some large ugly carrot but then he got killed by a very hungry Ilyana. While in Death Egg, Ilyana ate a large snake on a purple mushroom with yellow polka dots and an orange tail the size of a crazy huge Eggman that has a weak leg that he can't walk on because he fell down the toilet and landed in his pet cow's shit. Ilyana finished eating reality so we are safe, for now. Eliwood was dumb enough to barrel roll through a field of rotton tomatoes. Lyn was hot, and she was very very sweaty, her nipples showing, and she went up to Florina and said "I really love you! I'm so wet, but it feels like I'm retarded." Florina's reaction was a joyous one, she wet herself and said "I need it now", so Lyn jumped her bones with a giant potato in Florina's gloryhole and they exploded. Lyn decided to cum on Florina except not really. What really happened was that stuff exploded in Lyn. Meanwhile in the Ostian castle, Raven attacked one of the castle's Generals thus killing himself except not really. But Pikachu died. "I crave some Dominos' Cheezy Bread..."said Ilyana while playing TWEWY. Then she started eating dead people's organs out of hunger and boredom while Eliwood got out of jury duty. Ayu screamed "Uguu~" because dragons were killing the natives and beating them with a stick, piercing their bodies and chewing their internal organs while stealing their only amount of cash from under the the money tree, which is on

Once there was a monster named Gonzoles and he looked for candy with his BFF, until one day he lost his pet human's hat. To solve this mystery, he decided to become the Hero of Hyrule and went to the Death Egg to face off Fortuity the Crab. He was then captured by some large ugly carrot but then he got killed by a very hungry Ilyana. While in Death Egg, Ilyana ate a large snake on a purple mushroom with yellow polka dots and an orange tail the size of a crazy huge Eggman that has a weak leg that he can't walk on because he fell down the toilet and landed in his pet cow's shit. Ilyana finished eating reality so we are safe, for now. Eliwood was dumb enough to barrel roll through a field of rotton tomatoes. Lyn was hot, and she was very very sweaty, her nipples showing, and she went up to Florina and said "I really love you! I'm so wet, but it feels like I'm retarded." Florina's reaction was a joyous one, she wet herself and said "I need it now", so Lyn jumped her bones with a giant potato in Florina's gloryhole and they exploded. Lyn decided to cum on Florina except not really. What really happened was that stuff exploded in Lyn. Meanwhile in the Ostian castle, Raven attacked one of the castle's Generals thus killing himself except not really. But Pikachu died. "I crave some Dominos' Cheezy Bread..."said Ilyana while playing TWEWY. Then she started eating dead people's organs out of hunger and boredom while Eliwood got out of jury duty. Ayu screamed "Uguu~" because dragons were killing the natives and beating them with a stick, piercing their bodies and chewing their internal organs while stealing their only amount of cash from under the the money tree, which is on Elm Street. Q*Bert

Once there was a monster named Gonzoles and he looked for candy with his BFF, until one day he lost his pet human's hat. To solve this mystery, he decided to become the Hero of Hyrule and went to the Death Egg to face off Fortuity the Crab. He was then captured by some large ugly carrot but then he got killed by a very hungry Ilyana. While in Death Egg, Ilyana ate a large snake on a purple mushroom with yellow polka dots and an orange tail the size of a crazy huge Eggman that has a weak leg that he can't walk on because he fell down the toilet and landed in his pet cow's shit. Ilyana finished eating reality so we are safe, for now. Eliwood was dumb enough to barrel roll through a field of rotton tomatoes. Lyn was hot, and she was very very sweaty, her nipples showing, and she went up to Florina and said "I really love you! I'm so wet, but it feels like I'm retarded." Florina's reaction was a joyous one, she wet herself and said "I need it now", so Lyn jumped her bones with a giant potato in Florina's gloryhole and they exploded. Lyn decided to cum on Florina except not really. What really happened was that stuff exploded in Lyn. Meanwhile in the Ostian castle, Raven attacked one of the castle's Generals thus killing himself except not really. But Pikachu died. "I crave some Dominos' Cheezy Bread..."said Ilyana while playing TWEWY. Then she started eating dead people's organs out of hunger and boredom while Eliwood got out of jury duty. Ayu screamed "Uguu~" because dragons were killing the natives and beating them with a stick, piercing their bodies and chewing their internal organs while stealing their only amount of cash from under the the money tree, which is on Elm Street. Q*Bert became an hero

Once there was a monster named Gonzoles and he looked for candy with his BFF, until one day he lost his pet human's hat. To solve this mystery, he decided to become the Hero of Hyrule and went to the Death Egg to face off Fortuity the Crab. He was then captured by some large ugly carrot but then he got killed by a very hungry Ilyana. While in Death Egg, Ilyana ate a large snake on a purple mushroom with yellow polka dots and an orange tail the size of a crazy huge Eggman that has a weak leg that he can't walk on because he fell down the toilet and landed in his pet cow's shit. Ilyana finished eating reality so we are safe, for now. Eliwood was dumb enough to barrel roll through a field of rotton tomatoes. Lyn was hot, and she was very very sweaty, her nipples showing, and she went up to Florina and said "I really love you! I'm so wet, but it feels like I'm retarded." Florina's reaction was a joyous one, she wet herself and said "I need it now", so Lyn jumped her bones with a giant potato in Florina's gloryhole and they exploded. Lyn decided to cum on Florina except not really. What really happened was that stuff exploded in Lyn. Meanwhile in the Ostian castle, Raven attacked one of the castle's Generals thus killing himself except not really. But Pikachu died. "I crave some Dominos' Cheezy Bread..."said Ilyana while playing TWEWY. Then she started eating dead people's organs out of hunger and boredom while Eliwood got out of jury duty. Ayu screamed "Uguu~" because dragons were killing the natives and beating them with a stick, piercing their bodies and chewing their internal organs while stealing their only amount of cash from under the the money tree, which is on Elm Street. Q*Bert became an hero with incorrect grammar

.....MICAIAH CANT DO BARREL ROLLS UNLESS SHE'S RIDING SOTHE. Wait...oh god that sounds f***ed up.

I told you, MS. Every conversation you have inevitably ends up being about those things. Which reminds me, did you see what's 1st tomorrow?

Once there was a monster named Gonzoles and he looked for candy with his BFF, until one day he lost his pet human's hat. To solve this mystery, he decided to become the Hero of Hyrule and went to the Death Egg to face off Fortuity the Crab. He was then captured by some large ugly carrot but then he got killed by a very hungry Ilyana. While in Death Egg, Ilyana ate a large snake on a purple mushroom with yellow polka dots and an orange tail the size of a crazy huge Eggman that has a weak leg that he can't walk on because he fell down the toilet and landed in his pet cow's shit. Ilyana finished eating reality so we are safe, for now. Eliwood was dumb enough to barrel roll through a field of rotton tomatoes. Lyn was hot, and she was very very sweaty, her nipples showing, and she went up to Florina and said "I really love you! I'm so wet, but it feels like I'm retarded." Florina's reaction was a joyous one, she wet herself and said "I need it now", so Lyn jumped her bones with a giant potato in Florina's gloryhole and they exploded. Lyn decided to cum on Florina except not really. What really happened was that stuff exploded in Lyn. Meanwhile in the Ostian castle, Raven attacked one of the castle's Generals thus killing himself except not really. But Pikachu died. "I crave some Dominos' Cheezy Bread..."said Ilyana while playing TWEWY. Then she started eating dead people's organs out of hunger and boredom while Eliwood got out of jury duty. Ayu screamed "Uguu~" because dragons were killing the natives and beating them with a stick, piercing their bodies and chewing their internal organs while stealing their only amount of cash from under the the money tree, which is on Elm Street. Q*Bert became an hero with incorrect grammar and saved the

Once there was a monster named Gonzoles and he looked for candy with his BFF, until one day he lost his pet human's hat. To solve this mystery, he decided to become the Hero of Hyrule and went to the Death Egg to face off Fortuity the Crab. He was then captured by some large ugly carrot but then he got killed by a very hungry Ilyana. While in Death Egg, Ilyana ate a large snake on a purple mushroom with yellow polka dots and an orange tail the size of a crazy huge Eggman that has a weak leg that he can't walk on because he fell down the toilet and landed in his pet cow's shit. Ilyana finished eating reality so we are safe, for now. Eliwood was dumb enough to barrel roll through a field of rotton tomatoes. Lyn was hot, and she was very very sweaty, her nipples showing, and she went up to Florina and said "I really love you! I'm so wet, but it feels like I'm retarded." Florina's reaction was a joyous one, she wet herself and said "I need it now", so Lyn jumped her bones with a giant potato in Florina's gloryhole and they exploded. Lyn decided to cum on Florina except not really. What really happened was that stuff exploded in Lyn. Meanwhile in the Ostian castle, Raven attacked one of the castle's Generals thus killing himself except not really. But Pikachu died. "I crave some Dominos' Cheezy Bread..."said Ilyana while playing TWEWY. Then she started eating dead people's organs out of hunger and boredom while Eliwood got out of jury duty. Ayu screamed "Uguu~" because dragons were killing the natives and beating them with a stick, piercing their bodies and chewing their internal organs while stealing their only amount of cash from under the the money tree, which is on Elm Street. Q*Bert became an hero with incorrect grammar and saved the whole universe. Naked.

Once there was a monster named Gonzoles and he looked for candy with his BFF, until one day he lost his pet human's hat. To solve this mystery, he decided to become the Hero of Hyrule and went to the Death Egg to face off Fortuity the Crab. He was then captured by some large ugly carrot but then he got killed by a very hungry Ilyana. While in Death Egg, Ilyana ate a large snake on a purple mushroom with yellow polka dots and an orange tail the size of a crazy huge Eggman that has a weak leg that he can't walk on because he fell down the toilet and landed in his pet cow's shit. Ilyana finished eating reality so we are safe, for now. Eliwood was dumb enough to barrel roll through a field of rotton tomatoes. Lyn was hot, and she was very very sweaty, her nipples showing, and she went up to Florina and said "I really love you! I'm so wet, but it feels like I'm retarded." Florina's reaction was a joyous one, she wet herself and said "I need it now", so Lyn jumped her bones with a giant potato in Florina's gloryhole and they exploded. Lyn decided to cum on Florina except not really. What really happened was that stuff exploded in Lyn. Meanwhile in the Ostian castle, Raven attacked one of the castle's Generals thus killing himself except not really. But Pikachu died. "I crave some Dominos' Cheezy Bread..."said Ilyana while playing TWEWY. Then she started eating dead people's organs out of hunger and boredom while Eliwood got out of jury duty. Ayu screamed "Uguu~" because dragons were killing the natives and beating them with a stick, piercing their bodies and chewing their internal organs while stealing their only amount of cash from under the the money tree, which is on Elm Street. Q*Bert became an hero with incorrect grammar and saved the whole universe. Naked. And upside down.

Once there was a monster named Gonzoles and he looked for candy with his BFF, until one day he lost his pet human's hat. To solve this mystery, he decided to become the Hero of Hyrule and went to the Death Egg to face off Fortuity the Crab. He was then captured by some large ugly carrot but then he got killed by a very hungry Ilyana. While in Death Egg, Ilyana ate a large snake on a purple mushroom with yellow polka dots and an orange tail the size of a crazy huge Eggman that has a weak leg that he can't walk on because he fell down the toilet and landed in his pet cow's shit. Ilyana finished eating reality so we are safe, for now. Eliwood was dumb enough to barrel roll through a field of rotton tomatoes. Lyn was hot, and she was very very sweaty, her nipples showing, and she went up to Florina and said "I really love you! I'm so wet, but it feels like I'm retarded." Florina's reaction was a joyous one, she wet herself and said "I need it now", so Lyn jumped her bones with a giant potato in Florina's gloryhole and they exploded. Lyn decided to cum on Florina except not really. What really happened was that stuff exploded in Lyn. Meanwhile in the Ostian castle, Raven attacked one of the castle's Generals thus killing himself except not really. But Pikachu died. "I crave some Dominos' Cheezy Bread..."said Ilyana while playing TWEWY. Then she started eating dead people's organs out of hunger and boredom while Eliwood got out of jury duty. Ayu screamed "Uguu~" because dragons were killing the natives and beating them with a stick, piercing their bodies and chewing their internal organs while stealing their only amount of cash from under the the money tree, which is on Elm Street. Q*Bert became an hero with incorrect grammar and saved the whole universe. Naked. And upside down. Which was impressive

Branded Blade, I think they may be WORSE in 1st period than 5th! They all seem like the type of people to pump themselves full of cafine in the morning to stay awake! Imagine Ryan and Adrine.....WITH FUCKING CAFINE! Shit i may skip class tomrow.....no im not. Im gonna stay up all night so i can sleep through class tomorrow so i DONT have to see/hear the horrible events that happen daily in class.