The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

I blame you Serene Forest, for supplying this place with people who don't study, don't do their chemistry or biologically homework. Now they are a influence on me!

I need to sleep but I can't. What should I do?

No no no, dont take your mistake on our shoulders. Look into the mirror then scold the guy you saw.

Btw, today I havent finish traslating bitter virgin...

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

I'm with you. I don't have many IRL friends, either. I have about 4 times as more friends here than I do IRL. But of course, you are awesome Gatrie!

Edited by CGV

No no no, dont take your mistake on our shoulders. Look into the mirror then scold the guy you saw.

Btw, today I havent finish traslating bitter virgin...

But I don't have a reflection. Is that good?

Besides, I'm joking! I blame myself!

............you guys should know that I dont have many friends IRL....

i dont know if its my fault....or if people just dont naturally like me.

but you guys should know that you are all so very awesome....sometimes i wish that

you guys knew me better...that way maybe none of you would like me as much.

you guys spoil me with kindness that i dont think i deserve......................

so thanks for that.

you guys make me want to keep on living.

and thats no bull.

you all rock.

yes....you too Masu

What!? You think if we knew you better we wouldn't like you? :blink:

Hm, friends really do have a lot to do with this, listen Gatrie, you have Candy and us, you have nothing to worry about.

Remember if you keep thinking this way, you'll start to act that way too, so just stop. My life is [pretty much] fucked up, but I look for that brighter day, everyday, even though I haven't had a good day at all for weeks, it doesn't matter cause I'll always have that special tomorrow, when I wake up the next day. When I die, hopefully I will live in eternal peace with GOD, but one will always hope...

the first step to having a better life is looking at it positively.

then everything kinda starts to fix itself.

if you keep thinking gloomy thoughts, your life will continue to be gloomy.

What!? You think if we knew you better we wouldn't like you? :blink:

Hm, friends really do have a lot to do with this, listen Gatrie, you have Candy and us, you have nothing to worry about.

Remember if you keep thinking this way, you'll start to act that way too, so just stop. My life is [pretty much] fucked up, but I look for that brighter day, everyday, even though I haven't had a good day at all for weeks, it doesn't matter cause I'll always have that special tomorrow, when I wake up the next day. When I die, hopefully I will live in eternal peace with GOD, but one will always hope...

:huh:

you make me feel strange....like a combination of self guilt and will power to be better at everything.

and then suddenly, you become a overpower baloon. It's big, bigger and make you really hope for future than "Bang", your life surround with darkness, hopeless, sadness and the only thing that make you want to live is the 2D girls.....

silly bianchi!

I AM positive!

its just im listening to "Love Theme" and its making me all teary eyed

and im just being modest.

i guess you guys are used to me being drunk positive, huh?

you make me feel strange....like a combination of self guilt and will power to be better at everything.

THIS IS FRIENDSHIP REMEMBER THIS, AND THAT SOMEONE CARES ABOUT YOU EVEN WHEN YOU DON"T CARE ABOUT YOURSELF.

and then suddenly, you become a overpower baloon. It's big, bigger and make you really hope for future than "Bang", your life surround with darkness, hopeless, sadness and the only thing that make you want to live is the 2D girls.....

st-stop reading my diary!!!!

silly bianchi!

I AM positive!

aww!

*hugs gatrie*

well, i'm logging off now!

i has to study or not

anyways! cheers!

XD

silly bianchi!

I AM positive!

you gonna understand what happen when the girl you love for nearly two years suddenly say good bye to you and go with a bastard and you dont know what to say or do. You cry when Celine Dion sing "My heart will go on" and dont talk with anyone even when your teacher call your name but that girl just think that you are a loser and your friends ask you to beat her(but you cant).

But of course, you still alive and have fun with the other things. So, there no need for being sad or anything. Just remember that there nothing that can make you sad!

Edited by soluuloi

I'm sorry I couldn't help you this time around...

Also I'm not telling you to feel guilty, but I am saying the second point. You have he power to be anything you want, granted dreams don't always come true, but you just need to work hard and never stop. Come on man I KNOW YOU CAN DO THIS!!

You pretty much quit drinking, so who says you can't do anything else? NO ONE, be who you are, and do what your best at. Most importantly...DON'T QUIT 'TILL THE PIGS FLY!!!=Don't commit suicide, or even think of doing it.